Windows 10: Can't play or install games in microsoft store.

Discus and support Can't play or install games in microsoft store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Every time i try to install an game it shows me "try again later, something happened on our end", i tried to install games on xbox app but it doesn't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Smetek, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Smetek Win User

Can't play or install games in microsoft store.

Every time i try to install an game it shows me "try again later, something happened on our end", i tried to install games on xbox app but it doesn't work too.I tried this solutions which failed:- Reinstalling microsoft store.- Reseting microsoft store cache.- Restarting PCI also have newest version of windows.

:)

Smetek, Jun 15, 2021

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Can't play or install games in microsoft store.

Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Can't play or install games in microsoft store.

1. Can't play or install games in microsoft store. - Similar Threads - Can't play install

2. Can't change game installation drive in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change game installation drive in Microsoft store: I want to download games in Microsoft store on a different drive but it doesn't let me do it.I'm well aware I could change where new content is saved but I don't want to save all my other stuff on a different drive, just specific apps and games....
  3. I can't install gaming services in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install gaming services in Microsoft Store: I am using Windows 10 on PC. I can't install games from the Xbox app Game Pass. In the Microsoft Store, Gaming Services appears as a download but gives an error when trying to download. This error was 0x80070424, after running CCleaner now it is 0x00000000....
  4. Can't install games from microsoft store

Can't install games from microsoft store: Hi, I've bought gamepasss to play games on my pc, but whenever I try to install anything from the microsoft store it just won't let me, I click the button and nothing happens, the xbox app just won't download, I tried restarting it, running wsreset everything... This is...
  5. unable to install/play game from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install/play game from the microsoft store: i have resently reseved minecraft windows 10 starter collection. i redemed the code and i now own it. i went to hit install/play and tab opens up it flashes blue and disapperes. but before it does it sayes microsoft.windowsstore_8wekyb3d8bbwe what do i do ?...
  6. Can't install Microsoft Store game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install Microsoft Store game: Hey So I bought Sea of thieves and used to play it. Then was at a friends home, logged in there on my Sea of thieves on his PC. Since then I can not download it again on my main pc, and can he still play it without having even bought it. Is there a way to fix this? I...
  7. I can't install games from the microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install games from the microsoft store.: When I trying to install Minecraft from the microsoft store and I'm asked what device I want to install it on, it states that I don't have any applicable devices attached to my microsoft account. But when I go to check for devices on my account it says that my computer is...
  8. Can't play a game i downloaded on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play a game i downloaded on the Microsoft Store: I just downloaded Wolfenstein 2 : The new Colossus through the Microsoft Store and whenever the game opens every keyboard input stops working in the game, some time later the game tells me to press the ENTER key to continue but it doesn't work, i even connected my Xbox...
  9. Can't install game from the Microsoft Store.

Can't install game from the Microsoft Store.: I was trying to install a game from the store, but it won't let me. The choice is just grayed out. I thought I just didn't have the right apps to install games. So, I went and tried another game. To my surprise, it worked. I have bought the Game Pass, and the game in question...
  10. Can't install a specific game from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install a specific game from the Microsoft Store: I started installing Asphalt 8: Airborne on my PC but I accidentally cancelled. After I tried to reinstall it, an error window appeared and says "Try again later an error occurred on our end." It's only that specific game, how can I fix this?...