Windows 10: Can't play ReCore

Discus and support Can't play ReCore in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I downloaded the game Recore from xbox gamepass PC. When i launch the game, there is nothing wrong with it. Before seeing the play menu, in loading... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Goltraiges, May 6, 2020.

1. Can't play ReCore

I downloaded the game Recore from xbox gamepass PC. When i launch the game, there is nothing wrong with it. Before seeing the play menu, in loading screen, the game shuts down and direct me to Microsoft Store app.

I have tried a couple of things i have seen on the internet, they didn't work. Now I'm re-installing it but i don't think that it will work. Why does this happen?

:)

Goltraiges, May 6, 2020

2. ReCore Troubles

I have the game ReCore on my laptop and have had it for a while. I recently tried to play it only to get a message: ReCore can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected. I am not sure what the problem here is. MY
    laptop is an Asus Strix Gaming Laptop, Model GL502VS, with Windows 10 home version installed. the version is 1803 - OS build 17134.228. I hope this helps and if anyone knows a solution!

EdwardBeyer, May 6, 2020
  3. Royafuta Win User
    ReCore exit to desktop

so i got this game ReCore but when i wanna play it the game is starting i see all the microsoft studio logos

and then i see in the game ''press enter to continue'' but when i press enter the game just exit to desktop :X

please if anybody can help me even microsoft support could not help me and i really wanna play :X

Royafuta, May 6, 2020
  4. Can't play ReCore

Will ReCore be playable on Windows 10 without an Xbox One?

I wanted to know if gamers that do not own an Xbox One but do have Windows 10 on their computer will be able to play ReCore on PC. It says "Xbox Play Anywhere" on their website but then it also says "Playable on: Xbox One" so I'm not sure if I must own one to play the game.

pixelonium, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Can't play ReCore

1. Can't play ReCore - Similar Threads - Can't play ReCore

2. Can't play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play games: I just updated from windows 10 to windows 11 and I didn't loose any downloaded stuff because my storage is at the same but I can't find any of my games on windows 11. Where are they in file explorer and where should they be to run them?...
  3. screen recoring on x box missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen recoring on x box missing: Hey ! I see a lot of people saying their screen recordings were fine, but they didn't show up. But its different for me. Mine was recorded, I even started uploading it on my drive , and then I deleted the old ones . there, it just vanished. I thought I must've deleted that...
  4. Can't play videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't play videos: Split from this thread. I have a video that I cannot play on my computer. Everytime I try to open it, an error message pops up. Ive tried playing it in windows media player and other players as well, but no luck. What do I do?...
  5. Can't play file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't play file: I downloaded a couple phone conversations of my late mother from my phone to my laptop, but when I go to play them I get this error message "This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is...
  6. Can't play DVDs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't play DVDs: I have a Dell Inspiron 3670/Windows 10 desktop computer. I cannot play DVDs with the Windows Media Player. No problem playing CDs. I don't get any error message. There is a small arrow at the bottom of the page with the message "retrieving media info" but the DVD never...
  7. ReCore Definitive Edition pc keybinding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ReCore Definitive Edition pc keybinding: I couldn't find any thread or post about this. from trying to play ReCore Definitive Edition which I can. However from the keybinding keyboarding I am unable to. From looking and searching online, everyone has the same problem. Not able to keybind at all. I am not sure if...
  8. ReCore Troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ReCore Troubles: I have the game ReCore on my laptop and have had it for a while. I recently tried to play it only to get a message: ReCore can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected. I am not sure what the problem here is. MY laptop is an Asus Strix...
  9. ReCore free trial experience launches today

in Windows 10 News
    ReCore free trial experience launches today: Hello Far Eden Explorers! It’s been great to see so many people jumping into ReCore and having fun. We’re excited to let you know that, starting today, anyone who hasn’t yet had the opportunity to play ReCore can now experience their first 30 minutes in a special, free...
  10. can't play videos

in Windows 10 Support
    can't play videos: when I play video files on my new Windows 10 system I can only hear the audio but can't see the video 15903