Windows 10: Can't play videos on Microsoft apps like Store, Films & TV and Microsoft News

Discus and support Can't play videos on Microsoft apps like Store, Films & TV and Microsoft News in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi Whenever I try to play video on entertainment section in Microsoft store it doesn't play and app just crashes. Same thing happened when I play... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RangerFour, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Can't play videos on Microsoft apps like Store, Films & TV and Microsoft News

Hi

Whenever I try to play video on entertainment section in Microsoft store it doesn't play and app just crashes. Same thing happened when I play videos on news app. I'm very sure that this is caused by store app because I've reinstated windows multiple times and everytime I withhold the latest update for store app video works on all those app mentioned above. Could someone tell me is this an known issue with store app ?

:)

RangerFour, Jul 26, 2020

2. films & tv app is not playing any video

films & tv app is not playing any video

JAYANTMALLEDA, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Films & Tv App

Hi Guys

In the Films & Tv app is it possible to get my personal films to arrange by folder rather than all listed by name. I'm sure I had it like that but something has changed and now there all listed on one page sorted by name.

Info - My movies are all stored on an external Hdd in a few different folders not in the default Videos folder

Cheers Danny

xxxdannyxxx, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Can't play videos on Microsoft apps like Store, Films & TV and Microsoft News

Store Update error 0x80070005 of Microsoft Photos and Films & TV

Hi Markus,

Windows Store may experience issues due to a lot of factors. To assist you effectively, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you having issues with updating Microsoft Photos and Films & TV as well?
    • What steps shared on this thread have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting the same error as what the original poster was getting?

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Can't play videos on Microsoft apps like Store, Films & TV and Microsoft News

1. Can't play videos on Microsoft apps like Store, Films & TV and Microsoft News - Similar Threads - Can't play videos

2. How we play a video through film & tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How we play a video through film & tv: If anyone had a answer then answer it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-we-play-a-video-through-film-tv/5a95ba62-89ca-444e-a137-f744c6b2c1e4
  3. How we play a video through film & tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How we play a video through film & tv: If anyone had a answer then answer it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-we-play-a-video-through-film-tv/5a95ba62-89ca-444e-a137-f744c6b2c1e4
  4. Microsoft Windows 11 Films and Tv app bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows 11 Films and Tv app bug: There is an issue with the films and tv app in windows 11. A lot of people claim it is sysmain.exe. However it is the films and tv that causes a 100% disk C usage seizing up that hard drive and preventing normal operating system activity. If you are patient load the same mp4...
  5. playing video on windows apps like the films & tv app, photos app and windows 11 media...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    playing video on windows apps like the films & tv app, photos app and windows 11 media...: No matter the resolution, framerate, video file type or the video player used, the video always plays fine for about 10 seconds and then stutters, lags and skips frames when the video is played in full screen. I have updated both the system bios to latest firmware and updated...
  6. playing video on windows apps like the films & tv app, photos app and windows 11 media...

playing video on windows apps like the films & tv app, photos app and windows 11 media...: No matter the resolution, framerate, video file type or the video player used, the video always plays fine for about 10 seconds and then stutters, lags and skips frames when the video is played in full screen. I have updated both the system bios to latest firmware and updated...
  7. Films & TV app plays purchased films in higher pitch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Films & TV app plays purchased films in higher pitch.: I recently purchased my first film on the windows Films & TV app in which a song is played at the beginning. For some reason, the song plays in a higher pitch in comparison to the rest of the film, similar to YouTube videos that try and avoid a copyright strike. I don't...
  8. Films & TV app plays purchased films in higher pitch.

Films & TV app plays purchased films in higher pitch.: I recently purchased my first film on the windows Films & TV app in which a song is played at the beginning. For some reason, the song plays in a higher pitch in comparison to the rest of the film, similar to YouTube videos that try and avoid a copyright strike. I don't...
  9. Films & TV App

Films & TV App: How do I remove a device that I have listed as being able to download movies when the device is broken and I cannot logon to it? The help seems to suggest, you logon to the device then go to the Films & TV app and select settings. In this path you can then select Remove this...
  10. Films & Tv App

Films & Tv App: Hi Guys In the Films & Tv app is it possible to get my personal films to arrange by folder rather than all listed by name. I'm sure I had it like that but something has changed and now there all listed on one page sorted by name. Info - My movies are all stored on an...