Windows 10: Cant play

Discus and support Cant play in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant play a digital game on my pc from Microsoft store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GBMM68, Apr 27, 2020.

1. GBMM68 Win User

Cant play

I cant play a digital game on my pc from Microsoft store

:)

GBMM68, Apr 27, 2020

2. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 27, 2020
  3. w10 auto play dead

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn on auto play for DVD and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “auto play”.
    • Under the tab “choose what happens when you insert each type of media or device” check the box “Use auto play for all media and devices”.
    • Then under the option DVD you can select the appropriate option and check if it helps.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 27, 2020
  4. kormath Win User

Cant play

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Cant play :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Cant play

1. Cant play - Similar Threads - Cant play

2. CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING: Hello my name is Elijah, not long ago I was able to play just about any game on my PC just fine, I most defiantly don’t have the best PC in the world but it does the job. So basically here is my problem everytime I go to load up literally any game I can usually get in and...
  3. CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME WITHOUT PC CRASHING: Hello my name is Elijah, not long ago I was able to play just about any game on my PC just fine, I most defiantly don’t have the best PC in the world but it does the job. So basically here is my problem everytime I go to load up literally any game I can usually get in and...
  4. why i cant install or play any game

why i cant install or play any game: can you please send me any hit then i can install or play any game please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-install-or-play-any-game/5c67dd01-a198-4d9a-b84e-9341b77bffe8
  5. why i cant install or play any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant install or play any game: can you please send me any hit then i can install or play any game please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-install-or-play-any-game/5c67dd01-a198-4d9a-b84e-9341b77bffe8
  6. i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...: i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11 ,alt enter, shift enter please take a look at my problem...
  7. i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...: i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11 ,alt enter, shift enter please take a look at my problem...
  8. i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...

10. i play roblox on my pc and i cant go full screen i have tried every single thing like f11...