Windows 10: Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed

Discus and support Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I couldn't reply to topics in the forums and after reading some more I found that it's a bug where if someone has "Notify me when someone reponds to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Popa2caps, May 9, 2022.

1. Popa2caps Win User

Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed

I couldn't reply to topics in the forums and after reading some more I found that it's a bug where if someone has "Notify me when someone reponds to this post" is checked and doesn't have an email linked to that account, it just won't let the user post a rpely.The fix, un-check Notify me when someone responds to this postHere is the old post I've found for thie helpful tip.Hello,This is occurring because, when trying to reply with "Notify me when someone responds to this post" checked, there is no email address assigned under your profile to send the notification to. This is a bug a

:)

Popa2caps, May 9, 2022
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 9, 2022
  3. Dan Calic Win User
    Cannot post replies to the forum

Suddenly I am unable to post replies to responses I have received.

Can anyone suggest a resolution. I keep getting a message "oops something went wrong,

please try again."

Dan

Dan Calic, May 9, 2022
  4. DonT5 Win User

Cannot post replies in MS Forum

I am unable to post a reply in the forum as I keep getting the below when I click on submit:

Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.

Please advise on how to get this fixed.

Thank you

DonT5, May 9, 2022
Thema:

1. Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed - Similar Threads - Can't Post Reply

2. Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed: I couldn't reply to topics in the forums and after reading some more I found that it's a bug where if someone has "Notify me when someone reponds to this post" is checked and doesn't have an email linked to that account, it just won't let the user post a rpely.The fix,...
  3. Can't Post Replies

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Post Replies: Folks, I have three threads going, and for the last week I can't reply to any. I click Submit, and nothing happens.is anyone else on these forums reporting this issue? I talked with MS support and they said it's a known issue....
  4. Can't Post Replies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Post Replies: Folks, I have three threads going, and for the last week I can't reply to any. I click Submit, and nothing happens.is anyone else on these forums reporting this issue? I talked with MS support and they said it's a known issue....
  5. Can't Post Replies

6. Can't Post A Reply

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Post A Reply: Trying to post an answer to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/safe-mode/0d2adfdf-dfe3-4d9a-b4e3-844e12dff5ccbut after I click submit nothing happens and the Submit button is greyed out.any ideas why?? I was posting earlier in the day....
  7. Can't Post A Reply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Post A Reply: Trying to post an answer to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/safe-mode/0d2adfdf-dfe3-4d9a-b4e3-844e12dff5ccbut after I click submit nothing happens and the Submit button is greyed out.any ideas why?? I was posting earlier in the day....
  8. Can't Post A Reply

9. Cannot post replies in MS Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot post replies in MS Forum: I am unable to post a reply in the forum as I keep getting the below when I click on submit: Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again. Please advise on how to get this fixed. Thank you 152307
  10. Cannot post replies to the forum

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot post replies to the forum: Suddenly I am unable to post replies to responses I have received. Can anyone suggest a resolution. I keep getting a message "oops something went wrong, please try again." Dan...