Windows 10: Can't Post My Threads

Discus and support Can't Post My Threads in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I reload many times still oops something went wrong please try again. How to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EstherEmily, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Can't Post My Threads

I reload many times still oops something went wrong please try again. How to fix this?

:)

EstherEmily, Jun 15, 2022
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 15, 2022
  3. s1rrah Win User
    ScienceMark thread (with score list)

BTW ... the scores ranking is placed in this thread via periodic new posts. sort of different than other bench threads, where the scores are usually the very first post in the thread and updates are simply always made to that first post.

as stated above, PT is the owner of the thread and he updates at minimum, once a day if not more.

you can step back through this thread to see the last scores listing ... a day or two ago.

s1rrah, Jun 15, 2022
  4. Can't Post My Threads

imperialreign, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

Can't Post My Threads

1. Can't Post My Threads - Similar Threads - Can't Post Threads

2. Why can't I post on my own but can post a reply?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I post on my own but can post a reply?: Doesn't matter what it is I cannot make a SINGLE post on my own in a thread but can make a reply to an existing comment. The AI on this is seriously f'ked up but at the same time it's very complicated at a creepy level. I'm sure this is going to hit the ban bucket real...
  3. Why can't I post on my own but can post a reply?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I post on my own but can post a reply?: Doesn't matter what it is I cannot make a SINGLE post on my own in a thread but can make a reply to an existing comment. The AI on this is seriously f'ked up but at the same time it's very complicated at a creepy level. I'm sure this is going to hit the ban bucket real...
  4. Can't Post My Threads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Post My Threads: I reload many times still oops something went wrong please try again. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-post-my-threads/f3095959-57de-4332-ae3f-4d0fe2442b96
  5. I can't open my thread

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I can't open my thread: Why I can't open my thread named "Device Manager" here? I solved this problem. 179553
  6. can't find my threads?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't find my threads?: I want to add comments, edit my last thread, but I cant find it. It was win 10, file systems, one drive. point was, after sync ok, you have to start backup. - that wasn't clear....
  7. Problem with forum threads and posts

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with forum threads and posts: Hi! So I have this problem, I cant see anything typed in a thread or post on Tenforums, every post looks just blank! Any idea how to manage it? For example, I cant see even this post I typed after I press "Submit new thread" xD. I can only see your responses if I press the...
  8. Can't reply to thread.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't reply to thread.: Posted a question and can't reply anymore on the thread. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reply-to-thread/203598d7-a175-4342-ad5e-2f5762198fb7
  9. Can't Delete my own thread

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Delete my own thread: Rob B. - MVP Please stop answering my questions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-my-own-thread/948b1bac-319c-4ead-b968-bc5c98dc6064
  10. How to find "my posts" or "subscibed thread" sections

in Windows 10 Support
    How to find "my posts" or "subscibed thread" sections: Hi, Could someone please point me where to find those sections or it hasn't been added yet. 1483