Windows 10: Can't press the "Get realms plus" button.

Discus and support Can't press the "Get realms plus" button. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant get realms plus, because the button doesent seem to work. I press it, but it wont show anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ValdemarKofod, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Can't press the "Get realms plus" button.

I cant get realms plus, because the button doesent seem to work. I press it, but it wont show anything.

:)

ValdemarKofod, Mar 8, 2020
  2. Sam P. Win User

Samsung Focus - Reboots when Power Button is Pressed.

Hi AgniveshKumpati,

Thank you for your contribution to the forums. An issue like a button not working properly is, most of the time, either a firmware or hardware issue. Based on the steps you've already tried I'd say this one in particular is firmly within the realm of hardware.
    In this case, I would definitely suggest contacting either your mobile operator or Samsung support - they're the only two places that offer any official hardware support, and they're also your best bet for getting it resolved as soon as possible.

Regards,

Sam P., Mar 8, 2020
  3. Can't press the "Get realms plus" button.

Minecraft Realms

I can join and play on a realm no problem, however when the owner of said realm tries to join it get's stuck on the "loading resource packs" screen and won't load, we've tried everything Google has suggested to try and solve the problem but nothing has
    helped as of yet, can I get an assist.

Jo Leonhardt, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Can't press the "Get realms plus" button.

1. Can't press the "Get realms plus" button. - Similar Threads - Can't press realms

2. Minecraft Realms Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Plus: How do I get realms plus? I have a family account and don't have Minecraft myself. I am the organizer of the account. Is there any way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-realms-plus/3bd89dff-a062-4669-bba9-4563e8da153a
  3. Minecraft Realms Plus subscription version not updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Plus subscription version not updated: I have a monthly subscription for Minecraft Realms Plus. I have a Minecraft Java Edition user that reports they can't log in due to an "outdated server." They are running version 1.16.20002.0. They contacted Mojang support and they told them that the owner of the Realm needs...
  4. Can't continuously press buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't continuously press buttons: I have an hp pavilion gaming laptop. Yesterday, when I went to play a game I tried to continuously press w to go forward from a usb keyboard but it would just go A little bit forward and stop. Can you please help?...
  5. Minecraft Realms and Realms plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms and Realms plus: My minecraft realms plus keeps automatically renewing despite having cancelled it in June and I cannot figure out how to stop it. Is there any way I can assure it doesn’t keep happening?...
  6. minecraft realms plus

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft realms plus: My son who is a minor, signed up for the free trial of minecraft realms plus. For the last 5 months a payment has been leaving my account. I have tried on numerous occasions to cancel this subscription and I think I have managed it today. I want a refund for this subscroption...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 Realms Plus subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 Realms Plus subscription: I had used a free trial realm and liked it so i bought a 30 day subscription and just recently it had expired and when i tried to renew it, it says "Not available for purchase" and the price is blank, just says "Renew for " and I'm confused and just looking for...
  8. Cancel subscription for Minecraft Realms Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel subscription for Minecraft Realms Plus: Could someone please help me. I feel like I am going around in circles. I signed up for the free one month trial of MINECRAFT REALMS PLUS but do not know how to cancel it before I have to start paying for it. I don't need it. It's not what I thought it might be useful for....
  9. Can't join a realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join a realm: I was invited to a realm and the invite doesn't show up when I play on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-a-realm/0553059d-e8d4-4406-ab10-9b25c528f7fa
  10. When I press the @ button I get " instead. No button gets me a @

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I press the @ button I get " instead. No button gets me a @: When I press the @ button I get " instead. No button gets me a @. No other keys are affected. This happens on mail, word, excel , etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-the-button-i-get-instead-no-button/7810fc59-5ad0-4d88-be21-fc9f15bfd398

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get realms plus link doesnt work