Windows 10: Can't press windows button or use any shortcuts like Alt+Tab at all

Discus and support Can't press windows button or use any shortcuts like Alt+Tab at all in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This started today and i don't know how it happened. I have tried to trubleshoot but it says that there's nothing wrong with my keyboard. Has this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Holiday-Yellow-890, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Can't press windows button or use any shortcuts like Alt+Tab at all

This started today and i don't know how it happened. I have tried to trubleshoot but it says that there's nothing wrong with my keyboard. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, can you tell me how to fix it?

submitted by /u/Holiday-Yellow-890
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Holiday-Yellow-890, Aug 15, 2022
  2. DonMurray Win User

LAST USED WINDOW SHORTCUT ? not ALT-TAB BUT

So Thank you dekayed it all works. I have noticed when in EDGE I can not crlt Tab back to Chrome but ALT TAB functions to go from Chrome To Edge. But these shortcuts are working. I have a list of WINDOWS 10 EXPLORER shortcuts but these you shared were not in the list that I found. These shortcuts you shared must be in a different category of shortcuts. Im thinking I need to read some kind of windows 10 manual or watch a tutorial on windows 10

DonMurray, Aug 15, 2022
  3. philc43 Win User
    ALT+TAB Just Sits On Screen

Just a crazy suggestion but have your Windows and ALT keys got swapped or confused. Your work computer behaviour sounds more like the Windows + Tab keys are being pressed.

philc43, Aug 15, 2022
  4. GAS
    Gas Win User

Can't press windows button or use any shortcuts like Alt+Tab at all

Alt/Tab has changed

Hello, here is a list of all keyboard shortcuts in W10:
    Keyboard shortcuts - Windows Help

I think it will be very useful to you.

Thema:

Can't press windows button or use any shortcuts like Alt+Tab at all

1. Can't press windows button or use any shortcuts like Alt+Tab at all - Similar Threads - Can't press button

2. Alt Tab is not working like it used to.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt Tab is not working like it used to.: Occasionally, if I try to press alt + tab, it will not work and it will act like I only pressed tab. I am using Windows 11, version 22H2 Insider Preview 10.0.22598.100, but this has happened for at least 2 months already. After a dozen minutes or so, it will start working...
  3. Alt Tab is not working like it used to.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt Tab is not working like it used to.: Occasionally, if I try to press alt + tab, it will not work and it will act like I only pressed tab. I am using Windows 11, version 22H2 Insider Preview 10.0.22598.100, but this has happened for at least 2 months already. After a dozen minutes or so, it will start working...
  4. ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB: When I try use ALT TAB to look for other windows, and comeback to original windows, the menu got highlighted in original windowsExample:When I try to type this question, and ALT TAB twice, I need to press ESC to exit menu highlight. its a bit annoying when you need to type...
  5. ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB: When I try use ALT TAB to look for other windows, and comeback to original windows, the menu got highlighted in original windowsExample:When I try to type this question, and ALT TAB twice, I need to press ESC to exit menu highlight. its a bit annoying when you need to type...
  6. LAST USED WINDOW SHORTCUT ? not ALT-TAB BUT

in Windows 10 Support
    LAST USED WINDOW SHORTCUT ? not ALT-TAB BUT: Anyone know how to make widows go to the last used window. Alt tab only works between apps. often in outlook I want to flip between the open dialog of a new contact and back to it or I want to go between tabs in browsers. ALT TAB is only good sometimes. It would be nice to...
  7. Alt+Tab not working at all

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alt+Tab not working at all: I'm not even sure when this started but for whatever reason, I cant use Alt+Tab I googled some solutions Like these for example but none of them worked the closet thing is pressing Alt+Ctrl+Tab but I want the original way back and this is a new Laptop purchased it New from...
  8. Is there any shortcut for this button?

Is there any shortcut for this button?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Luwepa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdts4v/is_there_any_shortcut_for_this_button/
  9. Alt tab shortcut not working

Alt tab shortcut not working: just recently i tried holding down alt and tab which i had done minutes ago and it just instantly switched to the other window instead of popping up a overlay which shows all the windows. How do i fix this? submitted by /u/Arlojmikk [link] [comments]...
  10. Alt+Tab not working at all

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Alt+Tab not working at all: I can't get Alt+Tab to function. Win+Tab works fine, as does Left-Alt+Right-Alt+Tab. But I need Alt+Tab for a lot of the multi-tasking I do, and Win+Tab just doesn't cut it. I've checked in settings, and the Alt+Tab option in there is set to "Only the Desktop I'm Using";...