Windows 10: Can't print 5 x 7

Discus and support Can't print 5 x 7 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 will not give me an option to print 5 x 7. My printer sets up fine for it but the Photos app won't list it. Only gives me choices of 4 x 6... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EleezaKeen, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Can't print 5 x 7

Windows 10 will not give me an option to print 5 x 7. My printer sets up fine for it but the Photos app won't list it. Only gives me choices of 4 x 6 inch, Letter, Legal, A4, Japanese Postcard, and 3.5 x 5 inch. How do I add 5 x 7 or is this not an option with Windows 10?

:)

EleezaKeen, Apr 28, 2019
  2. TLN56 Win User

Printing emailed photos: how to change the photo size from full page to 5 x 7 or 4 x 6

Hi --

Using Xfinity and viewing from webmail (comcast.net). How can emailed photos be PRINTED in 5 x 7 or 4 x 6 instead of full page?

Thank you.

TLN56, Apr 28, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't print 5 x 7 :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 28, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't print 5 x 7

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Can't print 5 x 7

1. Can't print 5 x 7 - Similar Threads - Can't print

2. Print to PDF from Word has stopped working: "Word can't print due to a problem with the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print to PDF from Word has stopped working: "Word can't print due to a problem with the...: I am running Windows 10. Yesterday I had a problem problem with printing to an HP ENVY printer with the error message"Word can't print due to a problem with the printer setup." I could not print from Excel or Adobe either. This had been working fine before. I had problems...
  3. can't print

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't print: Every time I try to print it wants me to save. It is a vicious circle print, save, print, save, print etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-print/c8ceb5d4-a864-461f-b93d-f4f5852a0bab
  4. can't get Lexmark printer MS317dn to print

can't get Lexmark printer MS317dn to print: Can't get Lexmark MS 317dn printer to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-lexmark-printer-ms317dn-to-print/0a774bc2-26d4-4870-a884-4ab84d1662b3
  5. Windows 10 automatic update KB4552152. Cannot print and can't unistall. How do I uninstall...

Windows 10 automatic update KB4552152. Cannot print and can't unistall. How do I uninstall...: Windows 10 automatic update KB4552152. Cannot print and can't unistall. How do I uninstall this update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-automatic-update-kb4552152-cannot-print/c011c713-09a6-4b9e-a2dc-5b98e2adb6a8
  6. Can't reinstall the driver for Microsoft Print to PDF because it is missing from the list

Can't reinstall the driver for Microsoft Print to PDF because it is missing from the list: I have been told to try to correct a problem I'm having with the Microsoft Print to PDF feature by reinstalling the driver, but I can't follow the given instructions, because it isn't in the list! All the instructions I've been given or seen say to click on add a printer,...
  7. I can't print anything because, my computer tells me to "Save the print output as...."

I can't print anything because, my computer tells me to "Save the print output as....": I don't know what to do. Please help me soon. I used to be able to print anything but, not anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-print-anything-because-my-computer-tells-me/bfefa3c0-aca3-43f5-bea9-18239b2bea12
  8. Computer is not letting me print, and I can't open anything that has to do with the printer...

Computer is not letting me print, and I can't open anything that has to do with the printer...: Hi, I have tried everything and I am getting frustrated. I just updated my computer to the newest version, and I have a new DeskJet 2600 All-in-one printer, but every time I try to print the window opens black screen with a white printer but then it closes. Nothing even...
  9. HELP: can't print pdf files on my windows 10 desktop

HELP: can't print pdf files on my windows 10 desktop: HELP: can't print pdf files on my windows 10 desktop. Nothing seems to work but I'm not very technical so maybe it's me. Anyone have some a solution for this please. It's an old HP print all in one HP LaserJet 3015, kind of an antique, but it's always been able to print pdf's...
  10. Can't print since you updated windows 10

Can't print since you updated windows 10: Since the last update on my computer for windows 10 I have not been able to print on my laptop computer. I tried re-downloading my printer drivers. this did not help. What did you do that has messed up so many different peoples printing functions?...