Windows 10: Can't print after downloading update

Discus and support Can't print after downloading update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After downloading windows update, I can't print any more. The message I get is Driver invalid.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DebbyTeitsman, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Can't print after downloading update

After downloading windows update, I can't print any more. The message I get is Driver invalid.

:)

DebbyTeitsman, Aug 9, 2019

2. KB4013429 Updates not Print output

Hi,

For better assistance, we'd like to get the following information:

• Did the issue start only after you have downloaded the Windows Update?
    • Are you able to print out from other programs like MS Word?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done do far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the Windows Update troubleshooter
    to help resolve the issue.

Let us know the result.

Kerwin Lee, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Can't print after downloading update

Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Can't print after downloading update

1. Can't print after downloading update - Similar Threads - Can't print downloading

2. Printer can't print after Windows 7 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer can't print after Windows 7 updates: A couple of days ago, Windows 7 was updated and now my Canon printer can't find my computer and vice versa. I thought MS doesn't maintain Windows 7 anymore which is fine. I uninstalled and reinstalled my printer driver and it doesn't work. Please reverse what you have done or...
  3. Printer can't print after Windows 7 updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer can't print after Windows 7 updates: A couple of days ago, Windows 7 was updated and now my Canon printer can't find my computer and vice versa. I thought MS doesn't maintain Windows 7 anymore which is fine. I uninstalled and reinstalled my printer driver and it doesn't work. Please reverse what you have done or...
  4. Can't print after cummulative update january 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't print after cummulative update january 2022: Hi Microsoft,I have a Windows server 2016 version 1607 build 14393.4886 and since september i am unable to add a printer and i have admin rights.Error: 0x000000709We have the following registry settings applied:RestrictDriverInstallationToAdministrators set to...
  5. Can't print after cummulative update january 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't print after cummulative update january 2022: Hi Microsoft,I have a Windows server 2016 version 1607 build 14393.4886 and since september i am unable to add a printer and i have admin rights.Error: 0x000000709We have the following registry settings applied:RestrictDriverInstallationToAdministrators set to...
  6. Can Not Print after Downloading KB5004237 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can Not Print after Downloading KB5004237 Update: I have a one month old HP all-in-one computer model 27-D0044 with Windows 10, which was working perfectly. Downloaded the security update, KB5004945 and KB5004237 was installed automatically. Now, I cannot print. The "loading preview" screen shows up, but it is blank and the...
  7. can't print after kb5004237

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't print after kb5004237: can't print on nay printer after kb5004237 update. printers are all working. from other computers on NW. pinging works fine. only message is "error printing on XXXprinter""...
  8. Can't print after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't print after windows 10 update: Hi, After an update on windows 10 my printer will not print at all from my computer. It will print from any other devise but windows based. I have had a few errors mainly consisting of driver issues. I have tried everything on the help pages for both HP support and windows....
  9. Can't print emails with graphics in Outlook after updates

in Browsers and Email
    Can't print emails with graphics in Outlook after updates: Since this last batch of Windows updates, the graphics on emails won't show up when I try to print them through Outlook. It's the problem described in this post from the Microsoft forums: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...271e3fb?page=1 All I see when trying to print...
  10. Can't Print to PDF after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Print to PDF after Windows 10 Update: My Windows 10 recently updated & now the "Print to PDF" option is gone from my print options?... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-print-to-pdf-after-windows-10-update/62ad2663-3167-4d6c-a756-50d71fb65673