Windows 10: cant print from my laptop without saving

Discus and support cant print from my laptop without saving in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello My laptop will only save as prn files instead of printing windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Md. SaidulIslam, May 28, 2020.

1. cant print from my laptop without saving

hello My laptop will only save as prn files instead of printing windows 10

:)

Md. SaidulIslam, May 28, 2020

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 28, 2020
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, May 28, 2020
  4. cant print from my laptop without saving

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, May 28, 2020
Thema:

cant print from my laptop without saving

1. cant print from my laptop without saving - Similar Threads - cant print laptop

2. Cant Print from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant Print from Windows 10: I have read the commentary and other blogs but still cant get my Epson printer to work with desktop computer with Windows 10. I have tried all the suggestions I have read e.g. download latest windows 10 software, run troubleshooting, set as default printer, reinstall driver,...
  3. upgraded to win 10 cant save pdfs or print from quickbooks

in Windows 10 Customization
    upgraded to win 10 cant save pdfs or print from quickbooks: every search I have done comes back to the xps document writer tried all the recommended fixes. none are working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgraded-to-win-10-cant-save-pdfs-or-print-from/7045898c-6b14-4384-9bfb-f330abbbffb4
  4. Cannot print directly without saving the document

Cannot print directly without saving the document: Printing..Must Save First Whenever I select anything to print on Internet Explorer I have to save it first, then open the saved document and print it. Was fine until we did a software update on Windows 10....
  5. cant print from gmail

cant print from gmail: I had a reply from a microsoft rep called Nigel and have replied to hm but my reply has been returned to me saying it can't be delivered. Could he please contact me and give an address I can reply to him please. Many thanks...
  6. My laptop camera cant save my photos and videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop camera cant save my photos and videos: This is the error message: Something went wrong Sorry, we weren't able to save the photo. If you need it, here's the error code: 0xA00F424F<PhotoCaptureFileCreationFailed> 0x80270200 What can I do to fix this issue?...
  7. Print save

Print save: How do I do a screen save? There is a screen print tab on my laptop but no screen save tab. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-save/50ff135f-d800-42cd-977d-d03a51a2bd4e
  8. Cannot print from my laptop

Cannot print from my laptop: Help me print from my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-print-from-my-laptop/c351f358-e4b1-4383-a12d-f1c2e2cdd71a
  9. print to printer from my laptop

print to printer from my laptop: how do I get my laptop to send a document to my hp envy 5540 printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-to-printer-from-my-laptop/de921a83-7d05-4fd4-afd4-809e22808ae9
  10. Nothing printing from my laptop

Nothing printing from my laptop: Hi, I have had this problem of nothing printing from my laptop for a while now. I have recently bought a new printer (HP Envy 5020) as my old one wasn't wireless and the same issue is reoccurring with all printers. The only way I can print is to use another PC or laptop....