Windows 10: Can't print NEW docs using office 365 business premium with windows 10

Discus and support Can't print NEW docs using office 365 business premium with windows 10 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Crazy thing, all of a sudden after using Office 365 for 4 months I can't print a new document on Word. I tried copying/paste to Excel, no good. Tried... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Shelby14, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Shelby14 Win User

Can't print NEW docs using office 365 business premium with windows 10

Crazy thing, all of a sudden after using Office 365 for 4 months I can't print a new document on Word. I tried copying/paste to Excel, no good. Tried copying the text to a new email using Office 2016 edition, no good.. However, I can print an old document on Word or an older email from Outlook with no issues.
    I ended up using the note pad to print the new document I was working on.

The HP tech support guy took over my computer and determined it wasn't the printer. .Any suggestions ????

Thank you,.
    Brian

:)

Shelby14, Mar 25, 2017

2. Timing of installation of Windows 10

Qualified nonprofits can receive Office 365 Nonprofit E1 or Office 365 Nonprofit Business Essentials as a donation or they can upgrade to the advanced features in Office 365 Nonprofit E3 or Office 365 Nonprofit Business Premium at a significant discount.

More here:
    Compare Office 365 Nonprofit Plans | Office 365

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Mar 25, 2017
  3. Activating Windows10 on another computer

What is the difference between a Windows Account and an Office 365 Account? Is it not possible to activate Windows on a second computer with an Office 365 Business Premium Account? Seem to have a free trial Windows 10 version on second computer. Can I
    install and use Office 365 in the trial version of Windows on the second computer without issue, or do I need to purchase another Windows licence? Don't really want to have to go to that expense.

365 Business Premium User, Mar 25, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

I've seen where not having a physical printer chosen as Default in Control Panel, Devices and Printers would cause it.

Notepad is fine as a plain text editor but if needing more there should be the Wordpad word processor in Start, the W section for Windows Accessories.

Berton, Mar 25, 2017
  5. Shelby14 Win User
    Unfortunately for me this is not the issue. Figures I was working on a presentation and was ready to print my work when the system decided not today.... No issues with printing older material, etc. Has to be a Microsoft, possible configuration issue.

Still researching the web, see some folks tried changing security settings and got it to work but that was using a different operating system....

Shelby14, Mar 25, 2017
  6. Shelby14 Win User
    Update: my issue had to do with Windows 10. The tech from HP assigned another printers drivers from a different but similar model and presto life was good again! They said my issue primarily was created by the fact I use wifi for this office jet printer which sometimes does not become stable when using Word.

Shelby14, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't print NEW docs using office 365 business premium with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't print docs

2. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber: Dear All, I am MS 365 Business Premium Subscriber and need to upgrade a Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Business. When I subscriber to 365 Business Premium I was informed I just had to call Microsoft Windows and they will be able to assist with the upgrade and within 365...
  3. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber: Dear All, I am MS 365 Business Premium Subscriber and need to upgrade a Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Business. When I subscriber to 365 Business Premium I was informed I just had to call Microsoft Windows and they will be able to assist with the upgrade and within 365...
  4. Upgrading from Windows Home to Windows 10 business Microsoft 365 Business Premium subscriber

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Office 365 For Business Standard

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 For Business Standard: Hello, I have been a follower of this forum for years and this is my first post. I am attempting to install Office 365 Business Standard (AKA Microsoft 365 Business standard) on a Windows 10 Computer for a Not for Profit. We bought the license and followed the instructions to...
  6. 0x8007007B Microsoft 365 Business Premium

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    0x8007007B Microsoft 365 Business Premium: Hello, Our company purchased several Microsoft 365 Business Premium licenses in December 2020, we cannot fully use them because they do not activate windows 10 business. Upon activation, we receive the following error: "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't...
  7. Office 365 business essentials

Office 365 business essentials: Hello, I have purchased the business essentials. So i can control my own mail domain stuff. But the big question for me is why is there not office included in the package. Is it something i can add to it? 140001
  8. How to set up Office 365 Business Premium & Private Accts in Win 10?

How to set up Office 365 Business Premium & Private Accts in Win 10?: It's got to be obvious, but I can't seem to find how to set up separate log ins for personal and Office 365 Business Premium/work accounts in Windows 10 on my notebook - presuming that is it's a sensible way to set up access. Each account is set up so that it has it's own...
  9. Introducing Office 365 business apps

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Office 365 business apps: Today, we announced that Microsoft Connections, Microsoft Listings, Microsoft Invoicing, and the Office 365 Business center are now generally available as part of Microsoft 365 Business and Office 365 Business Premium. The new apps are rolling out to customers in the U.S.,...
  10. Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium

in Windows 10 News
    Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium: As businesses of all sizes come to realize the value of data analytics to inform decision-making, many are also discovering the need for database solutions like Microsoft Access to help collect, organize and share data, as well as create reports that deliver valuable...