Windows 10: Can't print or Cast after Win 10 update KB4507419

Discus and support Can't print or Cast after Win 10 update KB4507419 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; RE: July 9, 2019-KB4507419 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.7.2 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1809 and Windows Server 2019; (Win 10 Home;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Drosbor, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Drosbor Win User

Can't print or Cast after Win 10 update KB4507419

RE: July 9, 2019-KB4507419 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.7.2 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1809 and Windows Server 2019; (Win 10 Home; v 1809, updated 12Aug2019; OS build 17763.652)

- After I did the above update, I cannot USB print to my (HP LaserJet M1319fMFP) no longer prints from my Acer Aspire N1602 E5-576G laptop.

- Also, I can no longer 'Cast' from my laptop to the Google Chromecast device connected to my TV; Chrome browser reports error "No devices found".

Thanks for your help!

:)

Drosbor, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Jeddie Win User

Unable to Cast to Device to my Smart TV

Thanks Bree.

The other similar thread to this says 'Cast to' used to work to a Samsung TV but now it doesn't. This would imply something is 'wrong' with our Win 10?

Can anyone suggest some more troubleshooting steps to try to determine what the issue is?

Jeddie, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Cast to Samsung Smart TV

Hi,

I was trying to cast Video/Songs from my laptop (Windows 10 upgrade from 7) and stuck on "Contacting Network Device". I have tried following steps and have restarted the machine 2-3 times after performing below steps:

• Turning on Discovery and Turn On file printing in Network and sharing
    • In Windows media player, internet access allowed to home media and media streaming turned on. Devices also show as allowed.
    • Hardware and Device Troubleshooting done. It did identify some update and restarted my laptop. When I did it again, nothing identified.
    Any suggestion/resolution is appreciated.

Thanks

Nitin

Nitin.Mehta, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Jessen P Win User

windows 10 cast to device

Hi Steven,

• Do you get any error message when you try to cast the device?
    • Does the issue happen when you don't use cast to device, I mean when you are online?
    • Which device do you use to cast the content?
    If the issue happens only when you cast the device, the issue can be that of the casting device. In that case I would request you to execute the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Hope this information is helpful. Thank you.

Jessen P, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't print or Cast after Win 10 update KB4507419 - Similar Threads - Can't print Cast

2. Printing issues after Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing issues after Win 10 update: Friend did a Win 10 update Upgrade? then printer problems appeared but not right away. At first nothing would print PDF, Both sides of paper. All used to work fine. Uninstalled and reinstalled HP software. HP Smart now says Printer Status Unknown. It is a wireless connection....
  3. Can't print after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't print after windows 10 update: Hi, After an update on windows 10 my printer will not print at all from my computer. It will print from any other devise but windows based. I have had a few errors mainly consisting of driver issues. I have tried everything on the help pages for both HP support and windows....
  4. Can't cast to FireTV box with win 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't cast to FireTV box with win 10?: Hi! There is a lot on the web about this but nothing seems to work. I am trying to mirror from my win 10 Acer Predator laptop to my 4K fire box. Fire TV sees my laptop and vice versa, it says "Display mirroring is starting soon. Preparing to mirror the display from "laptop"...
  5. KB4507419 .NET Framework Update for v1809

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4507419 .NET Framework Update for v1809: I installed KB4507419 (Update to .NET Framework 3.5, 4.72, 4.8 for v1809) last month when it came out. Today I received it again. What gives? JohnD 138596
  6. Received KB4507419 again this month. Why?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Received KB4507419 again this month. Why?: After applying this months updates, today I received another update which I had previously applied last month [KB4507419 (Update to .NET Framework 3.5, 4.72, 4.8 for v1809)]. Why am I getting this again? JohnD...
  7. Can't print after downloading update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't print after downloading update: After downloading windows update, I can't print any more. The message I get is Driver invalid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-print-after-downloading-update/abeaa0fe-6fd9-4d94-8d3b-e8c00777f057
  8. Printer won't print after Win 10 update!

Printer won't print after Win 10 update!: I have a Canon Pixma IP8720 Printer It has worked fine since I got it in Jan 2019 After your update yesterday it won't print Message states not connected. It is WIFI Connie...
  9. Can't Print to PDF after Windows 10 Update

Can't Print to PDF after Windows 10 Update: My Windows 10 recently updated & now the "Print to PDF" option is gone from my print options?... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-print-to-pdf-after-windows-10-update/62ad2663-3167-4d6c-a756-50d71fb65673
  10. Can't restart after Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't restart after Win 10 update: I've had a few problems with restarting after a "required" update but I held off on the update I was offered a few weeks ago in Feb. until I had some spare time. So I did the usual check for updates, it failed to download so I tried again, this time it did download, restart,...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after Windows 10 version 1909 update cant print

2. known issues KB4507419