Windows 10: Can't print .pdf from browser

Discus and support Can't print .pdf from browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi. I can't print any .pdf file directly from browser (edge or chrome). When I choose print, the only option I have is to save as pdf and then I have... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by alexmain, Mar 10, 2016.

1. alexmain Win User

Can't print .pdf from browser

Hi.
    I can't print any .pdf file directly from browser (edge or chrome). When I choose print, the only option I have is to save as pdf and then I have to open the saved pdf file and print it. Saved files are printed OK.
    Can you help me?
    Thanks.

:)

alexmain, Mar 10, 2016
  2. Ken Blake Win User

Printing

From the little information you've provided about the problem, I can't tell you what's causing it or how to fix it. But I can tell you this: the problem has nothing to do with "Print to PDF." Despite its name, printing to PDF doesn't really print anything
    on your printer. What it does is create a PDF *file.* with an image of what you apparently want to print on your printer.

Is the bank statement you are trying to print on a web site? Are you trying to print it from there? If so, what browser are you using? Is it only bank statements you can't print? Or can you not print anything from that browser? Can you print from any other
    program?

Ken Blake, Mar 10, 2016
  3. Windows 10 not finding remote printer when trying to print pdf files from a local pc.

Update: Tried printing a PDF from my Maxthon browser and it too fails to print! Again, as in the two PDF printers mentioned in my previous post, Maxthon browser's print program seems to find the printer but won't print.

John Edwardze, Mar 10, 2016
  4. Can't print .pdf from browser

Hi are you going to the 3 dots up in top right hand corner to print from browser
    If not because your post is a bit vague
    Then go to the dots click on them
    Then scroll down to Print
    Click Prink
    Your Printer will appear
    Give it time to load
    Then click Print on your printer
    That should then do it
    If you have tried that way
    Then please explain more what you have tried besides the 2 above you mentioned
    Have you also installed Acrobat Reader DC as you may sometimes need this

hTconeM9user, Mar 10, 2016
  5. f14tomcat Win User
    *Ditto That works, always has, as I recall.

f14tomcat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't print .pdf from browser

1. Can't print .pdf from browser - Similar Threads - Can't print pdf

2. Can't print pdf or files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't print pdf or files: It's been 2 weeks where I cannot print anything on my printer. I can only print notepad files but won't work pdf or other files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-print-pdf-or-files/e854f371-aca0-426b-8a0a-ed4beacc647b
  3. Can't print pdf or files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't print pdf or files: It's been 2 weeks where I cannot print anything on my printer. I can only print notepad files but won't work pdf or other files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-print-pdf-or-files/e854f371-aca0-426b-8a0a-ed4beacc647b
  4. Can't print pdf or files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't Print to PDF

Can't Print to PDF: Hello, I am running a windows 10 machine and I use it for some office work.So I use tally 72 for the office work and it has a print option to print certain documents and I use bullzip PDF printer for printing to PDF.It used to work well. But recently it stopped printing. When...
  6. Can't Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Print to PDF: Hello, I am running a windows 10 machine and I use it for some office work.So I use tally 72 for the office work and it has a print option to print certain documents and I use bullzip PDF printer for printing to PDF.It used to work well. But recently it stopped printing. When...
  7. Can't Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. All browsers crash when generating print preview of a PDF prior to printing. Can't print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All browsers crash when generating print preview of a PDF prior to printing. Can't print: Hello- I updated both my Chrome and MS Edge browsers. I updated my drivers for my HP OfficeJet5255. I have restarted my computer. I have run diagnostics. Yet, when ever I try to print a PDF to one of by browsers, it circles for ever trying to generating a print...
  9. Cannot Print PDF's from Browser window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot Print PDF's from Browser window: It may have been a windows update, but on two PC's at my work they cannot print a pdf from a browser window IE11, ME, Chrome, etc.. When a pdf comes up in a browser window and you scroll your mouse over it, you will see the controls at the top Print, Save, +/-, Settings -...
  10. Can't print from my Edge browser

Can't print from my Edge browser: Since my Dell XPS8910 desktop computer was recently updated to Version 1809 of Windows 10 x64, I decided to give the Edge browser another try. Frankly, Edge has always been glitchy at best but the most annoying thing is that sometimes it will print and sometimes (mostly) it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant print pdf from browser

2. cant print from windows browsers