Windows 10: Can't print photos

Discus and support Can't print photos in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 / 64 and a Brother HL3140CW printer . I used to be able to print text and JPG photos, but now I cannot print photos , but CAN still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnDodds2, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Can't print photos

I have Windows 10 / 64 and a Brother HL3140CW printer . I used to be able to print text and JPG photos, but now I cannot print photos , but CAN still print text. I removed and reset the computer with the latest drivers , but the problem remains. It's driving me mad!

:)

JohnDodds2, Jan 31, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Printing Photos

Hi,

For us to provide a suitable solution to your concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Are you printing the photos from your phone directly?
    • Did you transfer the photos from your phone to a laptop before printing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Anne Ros, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Can't print photos

Unable to Print .JPG files as photos from Win10.

Following these instruction I get as far as step 3.
    • Press Windows key and type Photos in search box and hit enter.
    • Browse and open the photo you want to print.
    • Click on the more option (three dots) on the upper right corner of the app.
    • AT THIS POINT Print does not appear. All that shows is: Refresh, Slideshow, Settings and Feedback
    • I am running Windows 10 Home

Larry Margolis, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Can't print photos

1. Can't print photos - Similar Threads - Can't print photos

2. Can't print pdf files or photo filed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't print pdf files or photo filed: For the past weeks I cannot print any photos or pdf on my HP printer. I can only print text files from notepad and when I try pdf it will gives me an error default for the printer....
  3. Can't print pdf files or photo filed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't print pdf files or photo filed: For the past weeks I cannot print any photos or pdf on my HP printer. I can only print text files from notepad and when I try pdf it will gives me an error default for the printer....
  4. Can't print pdf files or photo filed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. can't print pdf or photo files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't print pdf or photo files: HiSince 3 weeks I can't print pdf file or photo with my Samsung printer CLP415 Ethernet wired.I can only print simple notepad++ text file or the windows printer Test page. When I try to print the pdf fileafter few minutes I got a message "the printer can't print pdf file and...
  6. can't print pdf or photo files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't print pdf or photo files: HiSince 3 weeks I can't print pdf file or photo with my Samsung printer CLP415 Ethernet wired.I can only print simple notepad++ text file or the windows printer Test page. When I try to print the pdf fileafter few minutes I got a message "the printer can't print pdf file and...
  7. Printing photos

Printing photos: Hi We are having trouble printing wallet prints from our computers. They are coming out with big white stripes in the middle of them. I have tried on multiple PC's & to 3 different printers and the same problem occurs. We are able to print contact sheets correctly, but...
  8. Printing Photos

Printing Photos: How can I print a photograph smaller than 2" X 3" using the Microsoft photo program that came with my Windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-photos/1cc575a5-657f-46b0-8ec5-5c8b6a94f757
  9. printing photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    printing photos: How do I print pictures in an oval shape? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-photos/c9771574-1fe8-4367-baa5-b03d26dddbd8
  10. Printing Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing Photos: I am trying to print photos from my computer and the only thing that comes up is unreadable text in a file conversion box. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-photos/3366d903-ecc1-41fe-bf0b-6fa41e65a378"