Windows 10: Can't print using Chrome

Discus and support Can't print using Chrome in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For a few days now, I have been unable to print anything while using Chrome. I've tried all kinds of trials to isolate the problem. No matter the web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by weybrew, May 19, 2019.

1. weybrew Win User

Can't print using Chrome

For a few days now, I have been unable to print anything while using Chrome. I've tried all kinds of trials to isolate the problem. No matter the web page, email, or document, if i initiate the PRINT command from Chrome nothing happens. Using all the same test parameters and Firefox, I was able to print without any problems. Can someone offer a suggestion, please?

Windows 10 Pro, desktop PC.

:)

weybrew, May 19, 2019

2. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, May 19, 2019
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 19, 2019
  4. Jessen P Win User

Can't print using Chrome

Printing from Google Chrome when using Windows 10

Hi Carol,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• Do you get any error while printing with Google Chrome?
    • Does the issue persist with Internet Explorer?

If the issue persists only while printing with Google Chrome, then I would request you to contact their support for better assistance.

Jessen P, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Can't print using Chrome

1. Can't print using Chrome - Similar Threads - Can't print using

2. Can't use chrome during school.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use chrome during school.: During school time I cannot use the search engine chrome but everyone else can use chrome even though we are on the same wifi all the time. All it does is just load for ever and never load to answer my search.***Moved from Surface / Surface Pro / Surface Pro 8 / Performance...
  3. Can't use chrome during school.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use chrome during school.: During school time I cannot use the search engine chrome but everyone else can use chrome even though we are on the same wifi all the time. All it does is just load for ever and never load to answer my search.***Moved from Surface / Surface Pro / Surface Pro 8 / Performance...
  4. Can't print using OneNote

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't print using OneNote: First off I have no idea what One Note is and why I have it. But tonight when I tried to go and print a Word Pad file, I got a blinking icon in my taskbar saying "Welcome to One Note". It keeps asking me where I want to put the printout, My NoteBook, Quick Notes, other...
  5. Can't print using One Note

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't print using One Note: First off I have no idea what One Note is and why I have it. But tonight when I tried to go and print a Word Pad file, I got a blinking icon in my taskbar saying "Welcome to One Note". It keeps asking me where I want to put the printout, My NoteBook, Quick Notes, other...
  6. Why can't i use chrome?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why can't i use chrome?: Hello, today as usual, I go to my computer when. Everything seems fine, when out of the blue when i try to start my chrome it needs me to ask for permission. I have no such thing as ''Family mode'' or whatever it's called, this is very annoying as I can't do anything with...
  7. Can't print using Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Can't print using Chrome: For a few days now, I have been unable to print anything while using Chrome. I've tried all kinds of trials to isolate the problem. No matter the web page, email, or document, if i initiate the PRINT command from Chrome nothing happens. Using all the same test parameters and...
  8. Can't Print through any Windows Dialogue but can Print through Chrome

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Print through any Windows Dialogue but can Print through Chrome: My windows 10 computer was printing fine days ago but now can not print through any windows dialogues. I'm using an Epson WorkForce 7610 printer/scanner/fax. I check the drivers and they say theyre functioning properly, but windows shows the drivers as unavailable, I get...
  9. Problem Printing PDF in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Problem Printing PDF in Chrome: Windows 7: to print in Chrome, I would preview the PDF, Ctrl P and then hit enter. The pdf loaded in a new tab on top with the print button selected, so all I had to do was hit enter and it would print. Windows 10: to print in Chrome, I preview the PDF, Ctrl P, the new...
  10. Can't print using Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't print using Network: Hi! I have Sercomm Vox 25, I plugged the printer to it using USB port. I set it and everything seems OK, but when I print it nothing happens. VOX25VOX25 (vodafone) 100524