Windows 10: Can't print with Canon imageclass MF3240 printer

Discus and support Can't print with Canon imageclass MF3240 printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had MS Office 2010 & Windows 7 on my tower PC. I took the PC to a large company and they upgraded my computer to MS Office 2016 & Windows 10. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Russ:), Mar 2, 2019.

1. Russ:) Win User

Can't print with Canon imageclass MF3240 printer

I had MS Office 2010 & Windows 7 on my tower PC. I took the PC to a large company and they upgraded my computer to MS Office 2016 & Windows 10. My Canon imageclass MF3240 printer prior to the install would scan and print with a Windows program because Canon had not yet put out a fix for Windows 7. With the upgrades, I can scan with my printer, but I don't have the option to print. The Canon printer driver was updated from their website including a patch to the driver from the Canon website. I've gone thru Device Manager and only found the MF3240 under Imaging Devices, which was the scanning program. The trouble shooter program found no issues. I also went to Setting, Devices, Devices and Printers, Add a Printer, and it took me to a website of how to do what I just did. While in Devices I also tried to Add Bluetooth or other device, and selected Everything Else. The only icon showing was the MF3240 but it was for the scanning capability. I still have the old CDs for the printer but they won't work since their programming was for Window 2003 or earlier. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Russ:), Mar 2, 2019

2. Canon ImageClass MF3240 scanner problem with Windows 10

HOW ARE YOU?

I HAVE A PROBLEM TO SWITCH MY CANON SCANNER FROM WINDOWS 7 TO WINDOWS 10.

I DOWNLOADED A NEW DRIVER FROM CANON WEBSITE:

imageCLASS MF3240

[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF3240 MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear) "MF3240_MFDrivers_W64_us_EN" FOR WINDOWS 10.

1) CANON PRINTER IS WORKING WELL.

2) CANON SCANNER DOESN'T WORK.

I TRIED MORE THAN 2 DAYS TO FIX BUT SCANNER DOES NOT WORK.

---------------------------------------------

FINALLY I FOUND HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE:

1) INSTALL DRIVER CANON MF3240:

[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF3240 MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear) "MF3240_MFDrivers_W64_us_EN" FOR WINDOWS 10.

2) INSTALL A SECOND DRIVER: CANOSCAN LIDE 120

sc68-win-lide120-1_02-ea33_3

3) IF YOU DON'T INSTALL CANOSCAN LIDE 120, CANON IMAGE CLASS MF 3240 WON'T WORK.

THANK YOU FOR A MICROSOFT COMMUNITY TEAM.

THANK YOU.

HENRY

JUNE 29, 2016, SAN JOSE, CA

HENRYPHANH, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Phianana Win User
    Canon MF3240 Printer and Windows 10

Hello, I have a Canon image CLASS MF3240 printer. I downloaded a driver for Windows 10 from the Canon site. My computer is not showing any printer. My computer does not recognize the printer. Help!

Phianana, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Can't print with Canon imageclass MF3240 printer

Printer driver for Canon ImageClass MF 3240 for Windows 10

Hi Todd,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10.

Few more details would help us to assist you better.

1. Are you facing any issues with the printer?

2. "I have tried downloading the drivers from the Canon website to no avail.", what issue are you facing while downloading the driver from the website?

imageCLASS MF3240

3. Do you receive any error message or code?

Please get back with the above information to assist you better.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Can't print with Canon imageclass MF3240 printer

1. Can't print with Canon imageclass MF3240 printer - Similar Threads - Can't print Canon

2. Canon Imageclass D1120 scaner not found - windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon Imageclass D1120 scaner not found - windows 10: I have a Canon D1120 printer connected to a Windows desktop via network cable. Up until a month ago, the scan to pc function was working, but no longer is. The network printer is working as are the direct scan and copy functions. I have downloaded and installed the latest...
  3. Canon Imageclass D1120 scaner not found - windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Imageclass D1120 scaner not found - windows 10: I have a Canon D1120 printer connected to a Windows desktop via network cable. Up until a month ago, the scan to pc function was working, but no longer is. The network printer is working as are the direct scan and copy functions. I have downloaded and installed the latest...
  4. Printing issues with Canon MF4350d printer

Printing issues with Canon MF4350d printer: Can't even print the Test Page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-issues-with-canon-mf4350d-printer/c64c6d2d-0db8-414c-b478-fdf08843b66a
  5. Printing issues with Canon MF4350d printer

Printing issues with Canon MF4350d printer: Need help. Having issue to print document on Canon MF4350d printer, keep getting error. This started earlier today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-issues-with-canon-mf4350d-printer/ae208a13-cb61-4584-9d2a-53434d79f3fa
  6. Canon printer not printing photos properly

Canon printer not printing photos properly: My printer will only print part of a photograph. I am told that it might be a problem arising from the March Microsoft Security Update. Other than removing the Update has anyone had a similar problem and found a solution/ Will Microsoft issue a patch soon? I understand...
  7. Canon MF3240 Printer and Windows 10

Canon MF3240 Printer and Windows 10: Hi, I have a Canon Imageclass MF3240 printer and a Laptop with Windows 10 I am trying to use it to print and scan. When I connect to the laptop it does not plug and play. Issue #1: In device manager no printer icons or unknown devices So went ahead and downloaded the...
  8. Getting error msg on Windows 10 Canon Printer MF3240

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting error msg on Windows 10 Canon Printer MF3240: I just brought a new laptop HP Rayzen. Tried to install local printer Canon MF3240 it shows that its install properly and working but getting an error message when printing unable to print....
  9. Canon Imageclass MF5770 will print, but isn't detected as a scanner

Canon Imageclass MF5770 will print, but isn't detected as a scanner: I am connecting a laptop running Windows 10 to a Canon Imageclass MF5770 mutifunction printer-scanner. I am able to print using USB and Network connection. However, I am unable to scan as my laptop won't detect it as a scanner. I have downloaded the latest drivers from...
  10. Canon Imageclass MF4350d recognized but not showing up in printer list in applications

Canon Imageclass MF4350d recognized but not showing up in printer list in applications: I have installed the necessary driver and manually installed it. In my devices and printers the printer is showing up but when I try to print from an application Acrobat in this example the printer is not available... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Any suggestions would be a great...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i can scan from computer but not print canon imageclass

2. canon fm3240 installed as imaging divice but not printer

3. mf3420 cant print