Windows 10: Can't purchase Office suite

Discus and support Can't purchase Office suite in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to get a new subscription to Office 365 Personal but can't complete the purchase because the 'Buy now' button is greyed out and unclickable.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CantThinkOfAGoodDisplayNa, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Can't purchase Office suite

I'm trying to get a new subscription to Office 365 Personal but can't complete the purchase because the 'Buy now' button is greyed out and unclickable. Here are the steps:

1: I add the product to my basket and click 'Checkout'. ​

2: I'm redirected to a screen headed 'Review and place order'. It has what look like data fields which are greyed out and flashing. It holds like that, until redirecting to a standard checkout screen to review the order, address and payment method.​

3: I input my card details and address, and save them. I do this and click 'Save' but nothing changes. 'Buy now' is still greyed out. ​

4: I go into the payment details/address page and the card hasn't saved, while the address has. I input card details again - 'Buy now' still greyed out. I'm stuck in a loop. ​

5: I try PayPal instead, assuming there's a problem at Microsoft's end with saving cards. But when I go to sign in, I can't add PayPal and get this error code: 45fmw7J4QU2OIGHu.30

I've tried multiple times on both Chrome and Edge with no luck. All my regional settings are correct (I gather problems can arise if not), so I'm stumped. Temporary system problems for Microsoft? Some obscure setting that's wrong? Or am I doing/not doing something obvious? Any help welcome!

:)

CantThinkOfAGoodDisplayNa, Feb 5, 2019

2. Office windows 10

Hi,

Before you continue with any of the methods in this section, we recommend that you check for multiple Office installations on your computer. To do this, follow these steps:

1- Type appwiz.cpl in the Search box, and then press Enter.

2. Check the list of currently installed programs for multiple installations of the Microsoft Office suite.

If there are multiple installations of Microsoft Office installed on the computer we recommend that you follow the steps that are listed in Method 2 of this section. If there is only one installation of Microsoft Office on the computer, follow the steps that
    are listed in Method 1 of this section. Only follow the steps that are listed in Method 3 if you still experience the problem after you have attempted the first two methods or you have installed Microsoft Office Trial suite.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/246429...

MilesPruett, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Kari, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

Can't purchase Office suite

Free Office Suites

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/try/

Microsoft Office 2010 trial (60 days free)​
    Home, Business, Professional ... choose what you like.

http://download.openoffice.org/

Open Office free, supports a lot of formats​
    Current version is 3.5.2

http://www.libreoffice.org/download/

Libre Office (free)​
    Another great free and open suite. Has x86 version for Windows and x86/x64 for Linux. Also has help packs. Current version is 3.4.4

And now my fave suites.

http://projects.gnome.org/gnumeric/

Gnumeric (free open source)​
    That's the best spreadsheet I've ever seen. It can do anything that Excel does. Absolutely brilliant project. (un)Installation takes no longer than 15 seconds. Current version for Linux is 1.10.17 for Windows 32 is 1.10.16. It's only spreadsheet, not full office suite.

http://www-03.ibm.com/software/lotus/symphony/home.nsf/home

IBM Lotus Symphony (free)​
    Current version is 3.0.1.

I personally like and currently use this. Very reliable freeware suite. It has the best interface, much better and prettier gui than Libre and Open. I'd even say it's the most friendliest interface. Cons: it doesn't support Microsoft Works and Corel WordPerfect. Personally I don't even need them so I'm happy with that. For those who works with these formats download and use Libre or Open suites.

Drone, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Can't purchase Office suite

1. Can't purchase Office suite - Similar Threads - Can't purchase Office

2. Problem connecting to account on office suite

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem connecting to account on office suite: Hello, I have created my account and registered my office product key on it to download office suite for mac. Now that have downloaded it, i am asked to log in on the apps themselves in order to be able to create and modify files. However it says that my account does not...
  3. Can't install Office Suite on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Office Suite on Windows 11: Hello,I got a new computer with Windows 11 Pro already installed. I tried to install MS Office Small Business 2007 and it won't install. It was an upgrade from MS Office XP, which I can successfully install. Can you help me?Thanks,Janice...
  4. Can't install Office Suite on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Office Suite on Windows 11: Hello,I got a new computer with Windows 11 Pro already installed. I tried to install MS Office Small Business 2007 and it won't install. It was an upgrade from MS Office XP, which I can successfully install. Can you help me?Thanks,Janice...
  5. Office Suite Key help..?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office Suite Key help..?: So, i updated a windows x32 to x64, which was free and the product key automatically registered and whatnot-ed, but i neglected to check if office suite could do the same. I vaguely remember if my previous suite was either downloaded via an old mdsn account(expired?; no idea...
  6. 2019 Microsoft office suite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    2019 Microsoft office suite: Does anyone know if the offer from Software Discount Store for $31.99 is a valid offer? Supposedly a one time purchase & download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2019-microsoft-office-suite/e46e7a20-eada-4b25-81d8-01beff17a979
  7. Microsoft office suite not printing in colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft office suite not printing in colour: HI wondering if someone can help. For some reason I cannot print documents from my computer in colour. If i print from my phone to my printer no problem but as soon as I print from my computer it defaults to black and white - any suggestions...
  8. Purchase of office

Purchase of office: I have purchased office 2 times and was able to use it yesterday and now it is saying my free trial has expired. I don't won't to be billed 3 times to use this service what did i do wrong....
  9. Office Suite icons not appearing

Office Suite icons not appearing: Hello, I just bought a Dell. At first there was no problem, but just today the icons for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are not appearing when I hit Start. I can access the programs by using Search, but the icons should also appear when I hit Start. As of now there are just 3...
  10. MS Office suite on Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office suite on Win 10: How old of an office suite can be installed on/Compatible with W10? 07 or 10, 13 or do I have to use 365? 5941

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft office purchase place order greyed out