Windows 10: Can't push repository to Microsoft Azure

Discus and support Can't push repository to Microsoft Azure in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to push a git repository to MS Azure, but it keeps giving the following error.error: RPC failed; HTTP 413 curl 22 The requested URL returned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LKoser, May 20, 2022.

1. LKoser Win User

Can't push repository to Microsoft Azure

I'm trying to push a git repository to MS Azure, but it keeps giving the following error.error: RPC failed; HTTP 413 curl 22 The requested URL returned error: 413send-pack: unexpected disconnect while reading sideband packetfatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly"The HTTP 413 Payload Too Large response status code indicates that the request entity is larger than limits defined by server."The pack file is almost 1GB, so I copied the repo and split it into separate max-

:)

LKoser, May 20, 2022
  2. okidna Win User
    okidna, May 20, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

Read more: Microsoft rebrands, repositions Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, May 20, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

Read more: Microsoft rebrands, repositions Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, May 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Can't push repository to Microsoft Azure - Similar Threads - Can't push repository

2. Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Azure: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10.I'm signing up, with Microsoft Azure. To host my, personal website. I filled in, all the information. At, the end. When I click, on next. It does, not work? It's, grayed out?see the attached picture.So I click, on chat. And...
  3. Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Azure: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10.I'm signing up, with Microsoft Azure. To host my, personal website. I filled in, all the information. At, the end. When I click, on next. It does, not work? It's, grayed out?see the attached picture.So I click, on chat. And...
  4. Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Azure: How do I customize my own ISO's like from disc's and upload them to the virtual machine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-azure/dcb78299-0315-4c5b-9dd4-d27da16952ee
  5. Microsoft Azure

Microsoft Azure: How do I customize my own ISO's like from disc's and upload them to the virtual machine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-azure/dcb78299-0315-4c5b-9dd4-d27da16952ee
  6. Microsoft is seriously pushing it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is seriously pushing it...: I appreciate that this is a community of volunteers helping support those of us in need because Microsoft can't even have the courtesy of providing its customers with a complaint site to vent our frustrations. I can understand why there isn't a complaint site because it would...
  7. Can't push repository to Microsoft Azure

Can't push repository to Microsoft Azure: I'm trying to push a git repository to MS Azure, but it keeps giving the following error.error: RPC failed; HTTP 413 curl 22 The requested URL returned error: 413send-pack: unexpected disconnect while reading sideband packetfatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly"The HTTP...
  8. Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Azure: If I create Azure Student account, will I have to pay later the $100 after the trial? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-azure/fccc2654-f30d-4bfa-ac49-159b1b1f4aaf
  9. MIcrosoft azure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MIcrosoft azure: Is there anyway I can get 3 months free trial of azure without credit card or phone number. P.S I have changed the topic to random because none is related to Microsoft azure...
  10. Microsoft nuisance Push

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft nuisance Push: Twice now I've had my laptop (less than a year old) down and unable to use due to Microsoft push. First time was an update which ironically was meant to 'make it easier to use'. Couldn't open the system at all and took a few days and a download from a technician to a friend's...