Windows 10: Can't put bt.com as my opening page, get message INET_E_CANNOT_CONNECT

Discus and support Can't put bt.com as my opening page, get message INET_E_CANNOT_CONNECT in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Message INET_CANNOT_CONNECT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelTurnbull, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Can't put bt.com as my opening page, get message INET_E_CANNOT_CONNECT

Message INET_CANNOT_CONNECT

:)

MichaelTurnbull, Jun 27, 2020
  2. HelenDTP Win User

opening bt.com

I cannot open bt.com in Microsoft edge - it says it is not responding but it will open on Internet explorer

HelenDTP, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Why do private messages open at page 1

i always have conversation page open in separate tab then click last page with new message
    of course it opens at top of page and i have to scroll down

dorsetknob, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Can't put bt.com as my opening page, get message INET_E_CANNOT_CONNECT

Why do private messages open at page 1

i will give you another example.....i just opened this, no unread messages...opens at page 1

Can't put bt.com as my opening page, get message INET_E_CANNOT_CONNECT alaska-png.png

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Can't put bt.com as my opening page, get message INET_E_CANNOT_CONNECT

1. Can't put bt.com as my opening page, get message INET_E_CANNOT_CONNECT - Similar Threads - Can't put com

2. My computer opened to a different desktop page. I can't open the one that is in/on my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer opened to a different desktop page. I can't open the one that is in/on my...: Hello,My computer opened to a different desktop page. I can't open the one that is in/on my computer. As well as accessing all of my files. I also have a "Driver Failure Power State" Blue Screen that has been recurring while working in Adobe Lightroom. Please respond ASAP, as...
  3. Open com ports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open com ports: I just purchased a Microsoft Surface To Go 2 and the program that I have installed asks the following to be done. 1. Open com ports. It says that windows 10 uses 2 com ports for bluetooth. 2. Set power option to "high performance". I need help in accomplishing this....
  4. Get Help page won't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get Help page won't open: When I click on the Get Help button on the Win10 start page, I get "The page you requested can't be opened". * Moved from MSN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-help-page-wont-open/e29b20a5-e8d8-4316-9fb7-d1b0f0761349
  5. Com+ Applications will not open.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Com+ Applications will not open.: When I select Com+ Applications in Component Services a window pops up titled "Catalog Error" saying "You do not have permissions to perform the requested action. If security is enabled on the System Application of the target computer make sure you are included in the...
  6. Can't Open Com Port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Open Com Port: I am running into an issue with multiple hardware devices and multiple applications when I try to connect to a USB device, Like a USB to serial converter, applications show com port in use or can't open com port, the work around I have found is to connect to the devices...
  7. can't get google chrome to open full page

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't get google chrome to open full page: when I first open my HP notebook I hit my google chrome icon on my task bar - this opens google full page where I then go on to facebook etc. today when I hit icon it opens new google tab but only a small screen. I have restarted notebook, ran several different trouble...
  8. Why can't I open the page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I open the page: G'day, I subscribe to the Fraser Coast Chronicle. That mean I can read my local News Paper at any time. Because I subscribe to my local paper I can also log on to the Brisbane News Paper. Each evening the Courier Mail (The Brisbane News Paper) Send me the Front & Back...
  9. Edge Hmm can't reach this page message.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Hmm can't reach this page message.: Ever since the last Windows 10 update I am constantly getting the Hmm can't reach this page message. I have researched this and followed all the suggestions but none of them work. My broadband connection speed is good. The web pages will eventually load after I refresh. Is...
  10. Hmm we can't reach this page message

in Browsers and Email
    Hmm we can't reach this page message: Hello Microsoft Windows10 Community, Please help me in the following problem. My operating system is Windows10, my browser is Microsoft Edge, my laptop is Toshiba. When I want to access a website, I often get the following error message, although the website address is...