Windows 10: Can't reach Fandom Wiki

Discus and support Can't reach Fandom Wiki in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an ongoing problem, I am unable to reach the Fandom Wiki. No matter how I input it, typing into the address bar or clicking on a link on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Zensurfer, May 27, 2019.

1. Zensurfer Win User

Can't reach Fandom Wiki

I have an ongoing problem, I am unable to reach the Fandom Wiki. No matter how I input it, typing into the address bar or clicking on a link on a search page, I will get the message 'err connection reset'. It doesn't matter which browser I use, I have tried 4 of the most popular ones and Avast and I get the same result with all of them. I see here that others have similar problems connecting to certain sites as well. This might or might not be a Windows problem, as my Linux machine does not have this problem, and my other Windows machine doesn't either. This is a very strange problem, and might be something to do with Dell or the Mcafee security suite that came with it. I got rid of the Mcafee suite and put Bitdefender in, but still have the problem.

I have tried all the suggested solutions, troubleshooters, turn this or that off then on, etc... with no joy. It's a mystery to me as to why this one site is the only one that seems to be affected (there might be others, but I haven't discovered them). I have asked this question on other sites as well and no joy there either.

Anyone have any ideas what is going on?

:)

Zensurfer, May 27, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't reach Fandom Wiki :cool:

jmcslob, May 27, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 27, 2019
  4. Can't reach Fandom Wiki

ATI Tool WIKI

Sir W1zzard,

Thanks for setting up the ATI wiki http://www.techpowerup.com/wiki/doku.php/atitool/start.

There has been a request for translations of either the ATI Tool, or the User Guide. Therefore could I suggest you modify the wiki so that:

1./ It looks a bit nicer (sorry for that, but some other wiki boards are a little nicer ;-P )

2./ Can you think of a way so that there can be different language versions of the documentation that users can wiki? There seem to be a lot of users out there that are ready to help with the translations

lemonadesoda, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Can't reach Fandom Wiki

1. Can't reach Fandom Wiki - Similar Threads - Can't reach Fandom

2. I can't seem to reach Fandom's website and its pages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to reach Fandom's website and its pages.: Hello, I discovered a website using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox that either browsers cannot reach the website while displaying an error page. It's called Fandom, and it's a website founded in 2004 as Wikia before changing over to Fandom in 2020. However,...
  3. I can't seem to reach Fandom's website and its pages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't seem to reach Fandom's website and its pages.: Hello, I discovered a website using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox that either browsers cannot reach the website while displaying an error page. It's called Fandom, and it's a website founded in 2004 as Wikia before changing over to Fandom in 2020. However,...
  4. I can't seem to reach Fandom's website and its pages.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. This site can't be reached.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This site can't be reached.: Please help me with This site can't be reached. Will open YouTube and Google but not Wells Fargo. for example. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-site-cant-be-reached/3fd712af-fcee-4ea9-8dce-e13e9c2d5f26
  6. This site can't be reached

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This site can't be reached: Why is Win 10 Eating My Internet Traffic?? Multiple browsers Edge, Firefox, Chrome have tried and all fail to connect to a specific site I'm on a Home network behind a Verizon FIOS Quantum router. The router has an ICMP echo ping applet that shows that the site is alive and...
  7. "This site can't be reached"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "This site can't be reached": Hi, I am having issues launching other websites and it keeps displaying "this site can't be reached". Do you have any idea what is happening? And how to fix it? Thank you in advance for your response....
  8. Can't reach a site

in Browsers and Email
    Can't reach a site: Whole week can't reach site Vip mobile | Privatni from any browser from "normal" latest 1903 with any browser. What could it be ? From Fast insider no problem. Any ideas ? 139846
  9. Can't Reach This Page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Reach This Page: I keep getting Can't Reach This Page every time I right click and then click open new tab. How come? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reach-this-page/5acf2d4f-66a2-484c-ab64-19d7a2a1fbee
  10. Windows 10 Wiki FAQs

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Wiki FAQs: Microsoft Community: Wiki Article [img] Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10 Technical Level : Basic Summary On January 21st 2015, Microsoft revealed additional details about its next generation operating system, Windows 10 at an event on its Redmond...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fandom cant reach this page