Windows 10: Can't reach the loading screen, laptop won't startup

Discus and support Can't reach the loading screen, laptop won't startup in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey all, I'm posting using my mum's account because I can't access my laptop at the moment.Here's the problem:A few days back, my laptop froze and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AnnaMMmm, Feb 15, 2022.

1. AnnaMMmm Win User

Can't reach the loading screen, laptop won't startup

Hey all, I'm posting using my mum's account because I can't access my laptop at the moment.Here's the problem:A few days back, my laptop froze and I had to restart it. Everything seemed fine.However yesterday, I turned it on and the screen lit up but no hp logo or loading circles. I forced shutdown then held the power button down until it turned on and it started as normal. Today however, the same thing has happened. But now when I turn the laptop on it lights up but no hp logo or loading circles. I have tried to do the hold power button down 3 times to trigger reboot but I don't think I done

:)

AnnaMMmm, Feb 15, 2022
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Xjoejoex Win User
    Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Can't reach the loading screen, laptop won't startup [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Feb 15, 2022
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

1. Can't reach the loading screen, laptop won't startup - Similar Threads - Can't reach loading

2. Laptop won't load in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop won't load in: Laptop loads up fine. I click sign in, wheel spins then stops. Almost like it attempts to log in. I click sign in again, but it's grayed out and not click able. Advice? It was working fine earlier, I put my info in then I updated and now it doesn't want to work....
  3. Laptop won't load in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't load in: Laptop loads up fine. I click sign in, wheel spins then stops. Almost like it attempts to log in. I click sign in again, but it's grayed out and not click able. Advice? It was working fine earlier, I put my info in then I updated and now it doesn't want to work....
  4. Laptop won't load in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't load: I was using my Gateway laptop normally, when it crashed, showing the stop code: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR. When I restarted, it occurred again a few minutes later. After that, I started it up, it stayed on the Gateway loading screen for a few minutes, and then led me to the...
  6. Laptop won't load

Laptop won't load: I was using my Gateway laptop normally, when it crashed, showing the stop code: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR. When I restarted, it occurred again a few minutes later. After that, I started it up, it stayed on the Gateway loading screen for a few minutes, and then led me to the...
  7. Stuck at startup loading screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at startup loading screen.: So, I tried to install windows 8 on my usb to make WindowsToGo, it was successfull. I wanted to try out that windows 8 but after i rebooted to my usb it just stuck in loading screen. Secure boot was disabled because it will not allow me to boot from my usb drive. I tried on...
  8. Stuck at startup loading screen.

Stuck at startup loading screen.: So, I tried to install windows 8 on my usb to make WindowsToGo, it was successfull. I wanted to try out that windows 8 but after i rebooted to my usb it just stuck in loading screen. Secure boot was disabled because it will not allow me to boot from my usb drive. I tried on...
  9. Can't reach the loading screen, laptop won't startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reach the loading screen, laptop won't startup: Hey all, I'm posting using my mum's account because I can't access my laptop at the moment.Here's the problem:A few days back, my laptop froze and I had to restart it. Everything seemed fine.However yesterday, I turned it on and the screen lit up but no hp logo or loading...
  10. Can't reach the loading screen, laptop won't startup

Can't reach the loading screen, laptop won't startup: Hey all, I'm posting using my mum's account because I can't access my laptop at the moment.Here's the problem:A few days back, my laptop froze and I had to restart it. Everything seemed fine.However yesterday, I turned it on and the screen lit up but no hp logo or loading...