Windows 10: Can't Reach This Page

Discus and support Can't Reach This Page in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting Can't Reach This Page every time I right click and then click open new tab. How come?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tristanvanrhee, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Can't Reach This Page

I keep getting Can't Reach This Page every time I right click and then click open new tab. How come?

:)

tristanvanrhee, Jun 3, 2019
  2. nigelmercier, Jun 3, 2019
  3. PACALA_BA Win User
    EDGE: Hmm, we can´t reach this page.

Original Title: ?..EDGE, Hmm, we can´t reach this page.

Hi,

EDGE, Hmm, we can´t reach this page
    Can't Reach This Page pullhair.gif

Hmmmmm, never seen ....on my Nokia symbian...
    Can't Reach This Page dazed.gif

Every second try is SUCCESFULL....
    Can't Reach This Page iconfused.gif

Error.rate about 1-5 %

w10.10586.318, now ...w10.14295.1005

PACALA_BA, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Can't Reach This Page

Can't reach this page

Hi Rob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

To better understand the issue please let us know does the issue occur while using Internet explorer ?

Meanwhile I suggest you to open the internet explorer in emulation mode and see if you are able to access the particular web page.

Please follow the steps below and see if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open the link or website you want then press the Key F12 .
    • In the new opened window select emulation and got to
      user agent string
      and select internet explorer 11 from the drop down list and minimize the Window and refresh the web page and see if you are able to access the websites.

Hope this helps.

If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Can't Reach This Page

1. Can't Reach This Page - Similar Threads - Can't Reach Page

2. Can't Reach This Page Securely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Reach This Page Securely: Does anyone have a definitive answer to solve this problem. I cannot login to PayPal as it says my security settings are out of date or inadequate. Also can't access a local newspaper's electronic edition. I've checked my TSL settings and versions 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 are...
  3. SmartScreen can't be reached?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SmartScreen can't be reached?: Hi there, I just tried installing flash, and I got a blue window saying "smartscreen can't be reached" I'm using windows 10 version 1809. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smartscreen-cant-be-reached/34dbb7b7-1fb5-48f7-9409-8070888a17ae"
  4. Hmm, cannot reach this page - Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hmm, cannot reach this page - Microsoft Edge: When I began with my new system that had Windows 10 pre-installed, I had heard of the problem wherein folks were getting notices that a page could not be reached but never experienced the issue. However, of late, say within the past month or so, I am now getting this message...
  5. Internet browsers all come up with "Can't reach page"

in Browsers and Email
    Internet browsers all come up with "Can't reach page": Running Windows 10 Home 64 bit with all updates applied. Recently I have the issue that none of my web browsers will find any web pages. When I open Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox they all tell me that they can not find the web address. In the case of Edge my home...
  6. Edge Hmm can't reach this page message.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Hmm can't reach this page message.: Ever since the last Windows 10 update I am constantly getting the Hmm can't reach this page message. I have researched this and followed all the suggestions but none of them work. My broadband connection speed is good. The web pages will eventually load after I refresh. Is...
  7. Hmm we can't reach this page message

in Browsers and Email
    Hmm we can't reach this page message: Hello Microsoft Windows10 Community, Please help me in the following problem. My operating system is Windows10, my browser is Microsoft Edge, my laptop is Toshiba. When I want to access a website, I often get the following error message, although the website address is...
  8. Edge always says "Can't reach this page" and won't work

in Browsers and Email
    Edge always says "Can't reach this page" and won't work: Hi all, I'm an insider running build 16257, and have a problem. I have two insider computers, but one has a problem. Whatever url I may enter or click any bookmark, it says "Can't reach this page" and won't work. How can I fix this? sfc /scannow found no problems....
  9. Cannot Reach this page

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Reach this page: Hello This post is in regards to a website that I'm attempting to access. Within the email there is a highlighted link "Store" where I access a link to purchase my photos.. Clicking on this link Message reads Cannot reach this page, Refresh or Search. Clicking on Refresh...
  10. Hmmm...cant reach this page

in Browsers and Email
    Hmmm...cant reach this page: I have had this issue so much more often the past week with Edge than my entire time using Windows 10. Is anyone else seeing a increase in this? I cant tell if its a wifi problem (all my other devices using wifi are fine) or a problem caused by a recent update or what, but...