Windows 10: CANT REACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 DIGITAL LICENSE AFTER HARDWARE CHANGE

Discus and support CANT REACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 DIGITAL LICENSE AFTER HARDWARE CHANGE in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Anyone know how do I reactivate my Windows 10 again? Recently changed the hardware. Only have digital license from the 2016 free upgrade. Online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MaéOthman, Jan 4, 2019.

1. CANT REACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 DIGITAL LICENSE AFTER HARDWARE CHANGE

Anyone know how do I reactivate my Windows 10 again?
    Recently changed the hardware.
    Only have digital license from the 2016 free upgrade.

Online Support are only bots.
    and the community forum which lead to the same links/troubleshoot.

oh by the way.
    Troubleshooting didn't work.

Here's the device for the digital license linked to my account.
    CANT REACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 DIGITAL LICENSE AFTER HARDWARE CHANGE c9c5f7a9-100b-49b3-a21d-42c20489c8fa?upload=true.png

Here's what troubleshooting does.
    CANT REACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 DIGITAL LICENSE AFTER HARDWARE CHANGE 5d6ed77d-eee9-41fb-841a-ff4741e035bf?upload=true.jpg

:)

MaéOthman, Jan 4, 2019

2. Uninstall (delete, remove) the Windows 10 digital license from old hardware, after reactivating it on new (similar) hardware, after hardware change

Hi,

I recently was able to reactivate my Windows 10 digital license on new (only on similar, same type laptop to laptop) hardware, by linking my Microsoft account. I followed the steps mentoned in

Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change

I find that the old hardware, still has an activated digital license of Windows.

I need to uninstall the digital license from the old hardware, in such a way that it will not activate, on its own, and will not invalidate the digital license on my new hardware, at all.

Please advice me, as I would like to transfer my digital license to my new hardware, completely, and permanently. I require my old hardware to not be having the digital license, at all, and the digital license to be completely deleted from it.

Vikram S Ramani, Jan 4, 2019
  3. reactivate windows 10 digital license

Trying to reactivate windows 10 digital license after hardware change and it keeps saying "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available right now. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your Microsoft account again. "

I linked the account to the digital license before hardware changes.

I checked windows license before change and it said it was retail version.

Is there a reason it keeps saying the servers are busy? I can still log into my account.

homeless195, Jan 4, 2019
  4. CANT REACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 DIGITAL LICENSE AFTER HARDWARE CHANGE

How to reactivate windows 10 with digital license after pc change

Please help if somebody encountered the same problem for reactivating windows 10 Pro with digital license after pc change,it is originally upgraded from windows 7 Pro...Thanks in advance who will reply and give best suggestion!

Jon Delos Santos, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

CANT REACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 DIGITAL LICENSE AFTER HARDWARE CHANGE

1. CANT REACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 DIGITAL LICENSE AFTER HARDWARE CHANGE - Similar Threads - CANT REACTIVATE DIGITAL

2. Unable to reactivate Windows 10 digital license after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to reactivate Windows 10 digital license after hardware change: Good afternoon,Back in 2018 I bought a retail Windows 10 Professional license on the Microsoft Store and linked it to my Microsoft account. At the end of June this year I replaced most of the PC except the hard drive which has Windows installed. However even though the...
  3. Unable to reactivate Windows 10 digital license after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reactivate Windows 10 digital license after hardware change: Good afternoon,Back in 2018 I bought a retail Windows 10 Professional license on the Microsoft Store and linked it to my Microsoft account. At the end of June this year I replaced most of the PC except the hard drive which has Windows installed. However even though the...
  4. Unable to reactivate Windows 10 digital license after hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't reactivate windows with digital license after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reactivate windows with digital license after hardware change: tried the troubleshoot in the activation settings and signed in to my account with windows digital license and the next page tells me no devices found???I used a local account before I changed the hardware, but the digital license should be tied to my email address since I...
  6. Can't reactivate windows with digital license after hardware change

Can't reactivate windows with digital license after hardware change: tried the troubleshoot in the activation settings and signed in to my account with windows digital license and the next page tells me no devices found???I used a local account before I changed the hardware, but the digital license should be tied to my email address since I...
  7. unable to reactivate digital license after hardware change

unable to reactivate digital license after hardware change: Purchased windows10 pro back in 2016 from MS OneStore. Motherboard failed two days ago and I had to replace it. When trying to activate my license troubleshooter says Error Code 0xC004F213.After calling MS support, I was told I have to call back during "normal business...
  8. How to reactivate with digital license after hardware change

How to reactivate with digital license after hardware change: I built my computer back in 2013 and bought a windows 7 professional license for it. At some point I used the free update to windows 10. Recently I decided to upgrade to a Ryzen 7 from my old Intel cpu. I followed the walkthrough here...
  9. Windows 10 reactivation with digital license after hardware change

Windows 10 reactivation with digital license after hardware change: I was under the impression that having linked your Microsoft account with your old hardware to have the digital license linked you could activate windows 10 on the new hardware, was I wrong? I don't have my windows 7 key anymore since i got that from my school a while ago but...
  10. Reactivating Windows (digital license) after major hardware change

Reactivating Windows (digital license) after major hardware change: Will I be able to reactivate Windows 10 (that I got through upgrading Win 8) if I change most of my laptop hardware - motherboard, CPU, etc (I had liquid damage). Essentially I'd change out most of my hardware through a used donor laptop of same model. I had connected my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant reactive my window 10 with digital license

2. reactivate windows digital licence after haedware

3. windows wont reactivate hardware change digital license

4. wicindows activation after changed hardware not working digital license,
  5. can not reactivate windows 10 digital license,
  6. windows 10 changed hardware digital license ,
  7. cant reactivate windows 10 after a hardware change,
  8. cant reactivate windows 10 after hardware change,
  9. cant reactivate after hardware change windows 10,
  10. do i have to reactivate windows 10 after adding ram