Windows 10: Can't reactivate windows 10

Discus and support Can't reactivate windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've been trying to reactivate my retail windows 10 pro license, using all the ways i've found possible. After calling to reactivate, i've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Horothar, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Horothar Win User

Can't reactivate windows 10

I've been trying to reactivate my retail windows 10 pro license, using all the ways i've found possible. After calling to reactivate, i've been redirected to the self service for mobile, to introduce the things that show up in slui.exe 4, and after doing that the web is stuck with a message that says Product Activation.

What am I suposed to do? i cant keep calling to the phone service as its costing me money, and there is no other way to comunicate with microsoft service to reactivate my product.

:)

Horothar, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't reactivate windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't reactivate

2. I can't reactivate windows on my new PC.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't reactivate windows on my new PC.: I just built a new PC (though with my old hard drives reused) and apparently my Windows has been deactivated due to the hardware change. However when I try to reactivate it I get error code 0Xc004F025. I tried troubleshooting and selecting "I recently changed hardware on this...
  3. Can't reactivate Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Can't reactivate Windows 10 Pro for Workstations: My motherboard recently died on my desktop and I had to replace it. Now that I have a new one I cannot reactivate my version of windows. The history of my particular PC is a bit complicated though, but I have yet to pinpoint why I shouldn't be able to reactivate. Some...
  4. can't reactivate windows 10 even when I have my product key.

can't reactivate windows 10 even when I have my product key.: one day after a hardware change windows 10 unactivated. so I try to troubleshoot and select recently changed hardware and I go click on that and still it can't reactive windows 10. I have my product key I have tried changing the product key but still nothing....
  5. Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...

Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...: Hi. I installed a new motherboard and processor and have had this annoying watermark on the left of my screen. I go to settings to renew my account, click on the "I recently changed hardware", wait a few seconds, and am continually greeted with this message. I have waited a...
  6. Can't reactivate Windows 10 after hardware change?

Can't reactivate Windows 10 after hardware change?: I recently upgraded to a new motherboard and to reactivate Windows 10 with my digital license. On the activation page I get "We can't activate Windows on this device as the previous version of Windows was not activated prior to upgrading to Windows 10. Go to the Store to buy...
  7. Can't get windows 10 to reactivate

Can't get windows 10 to reactivate: Hi all, I did an upgrade on my desktop, changed Motherboard, Cpu, Ram. I've been trying to reactivate windows for two days. But I keep getting this error. Is there something I can address on my end or is the problem on Microsoft's end. This is the message that I've been...
  8. Can't reactivate Windows 10 after changing motherboard. Troubleshooter gives "Something...

Can't reactivate Windows 10 after changing motherboard. Troubleshooter gives "Something...: I recently swapped to a new motherboard and cpu, however I cannot activate windows again. Running through the troubleshooter, I hit the "I recently changed hardware link" and receive a popup with a generic message "Something went wrong." Leaving the window open for a while,...
  9. I can't reactivate Windows 10 Pro

I can't reactivate Windows 10 Pro: I have Windows 10 Pro, and the product key for it. I was not with an organisation. Due to some problems I had with a piece software, I had to do a clear my HDD. When I reinstalled everything, Windows 10 is now asking me for activation. I enter the product key, and now my...
  10. Can't reactivate Windows 10 after motherboard swap - don't have key linked to account

Can't reactivate Windows 10 after motherboard swap - don't have key linked to account: Hello all, After my motherboard recently decided to die after 10 years, I bought a new board to salvage my PC. Unfortunately I did not link my account to the PC beforehand (I didn't know it was an option) and thus I cannot reactivate windows (0x803F7001) I called windows...