Windows 10: Can't Reactivate Windows

Discus and support Can't Reactivate Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After reinstalling windows, I keep getting a blank activation screen in settings, which prevents me from troubleshooting or seeing what is wrong with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by polary3, Jan 12, 2019.

1. polary3 Win User

Can't Reactivate Windows

After reinstalling windows, I keep getting a blank activation screen in settings, which prevents me from troubleshooting or seeing what is wrong with windows.

In settings home, it keeps telling me "Windows isn't activated. Activate Windows now." Which keeps bringing me back to the blank activation screen.

In Control Panel, under "Windows Activation" it says Windows is not activated, and the Product ID is not available.

This only seems to happen after an automatic windows update. Could this be causing the problem?

:)

polary3, Jan 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 12, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't Reactivate Windows

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't Reactivate Windows :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Can't Reactivate Windows

1. Can't Reactivate Windows - Similar Threads - Can't Reactivate

2. Changed motherboard, can't reactivate Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed motherboard, can't reactivate Windows 11: I recently changed my motherboard and want to reactivate Windows 11. When I click "troubleshoot" in "Activation", it says "troubleshooting has completed. We can't activate your copy of Windows. Make sure you're connected to the internet and try again.."The internet is...
  3. Changed motherboard, can't reactivate Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed motherboard, can't reactivate Windows 11: I recently changed my motherboard and want to reactivate Windows 11. When I click "troubleshoot" in "Activation", it says "troubleshooting has completed. We can't activate your copy of Windows. Make sure you're connected to the internet and try again.."The internet is...
  4. Can't reactivate Windows 11

Can't reactivate Windows 11: i recently made a new computer with all new hardware and intended to move my Windows install/license to it. my previous computer was running Windows 10, The new computer supports Windows 11 so I upgraded soon after switching. It's now saying it can't reactivate Windows...
  5. Can't reactivate Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reactivate Windows 11: i recently made a new computer with all new hardware and intended to move my Windows install/license to it. my previous computer was running Windows 10, The new computer supports Windows 11 so I upgraded soon after switching. It's now saying it can't reactivate Windows...
  6. "We can't reactivate Windows from these devices"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "We can't reactivate Windows from these devices": I have completely changed hardware new motherboard, new processor, etc. Formatted the SSD where Windows was installed and installed it fresh.Now I cannot install it. I am logged in with the same MS account that was in the previous one, but when I launch the trouble shooter...
  7. "We can't reactivate Windows from these devices"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We can't reactivate Windows from these devices": I have completely changed hardware new motherboard, new processor, etc. Formatted the SSD where Windows was installed and installed it fresh.Now I cannot install it. I am logged in with the same MS account that was in the previous one, but when I launch the trouble shooter...
  8. "We can't reactivate Windows from these devices"

9. Can't reactivate Windows after the motherboard change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't reactivate Windows after the motherboard change: So recently I upgraded my PC with a new motherboard, so Windows asked me to reactivate itself I did the troubleshooting thing, but my PC doesn't show up on the list, however it shows up in my microsoft account.Answering the questions:Yes, I tried to relog into my microsoft...
  10. Can't reactivate Windows after the motherboard change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reactivate Windows after the motherboard change: So recently I upgraded my PC with a new motherboard, so Windows asked me to reactivate itself I did the troubleshooting thing, but my PC doesn't show up on the list, however it shows up in my microsoft account.Answering the questions:Yes, I tried to relog into my microsoft...