Windows 10: Can't Reactivate Windows

Discus and support Can't Reactivate Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After reinstalling windows, I keep getting a blank activation screen in settings, which prevents me from troubleshooting or seeing what is wrong with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by polary3, Jan 12, 2019.

1. polary3 Win User

Can't Reactivate Windows

After reinstalling windows, I keep getting a blank activation screen in settings, which prevents me from troubleshooting or seeing what is wrong with windows.

In settings home, it keeps telling me "Windows isn't activated. Activate Windows now." Which keeps bringing me back to the blank activation screen.

In Control Panel, under "Windows Activation" it says Windows is not activated, and the Product ID is not available.

This only seems to happen after an automatic windows update. Could this be causing the problem?

:)

polary3, Jan 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 12, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't Reactivate Windows

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't Reactivate Windows :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Can't Reactivate Windows

1. Can't Reactivate Windows - Similar Threads - Can't Reactivate

2. Can't reactivate windows 10 on a new motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't reactivate windows 10 on a new motherboard: I recently upgraded my motherboard but when i try to reactivate windows through troubleshoot it keeps saying something about servers unavailable and i've been trying for 2 days When i plug in my old motherboard, windows activates by itself...
  3. I can't reactivate my windows after i changed the motherboard

I can't reactivate my windows after i changed the motherboard: I bought windows 10 from store in December 2 2015, couple of years after my motherboard was broken, and I changed it, now I can't activate windows. [ATTACH] Tried to contact support and I got no help, the latest person I talked to was keep telling me to buy a new license,...
  4. Can't reactivate Windows 10 Pro after hardware change

Can't reactivate Windows 10 Pro after hardware change: I swapped out my old HDD for a new SSD and I moved all the data safely with Samsung's Data Migration Software. Everything went well until I noticed the "Activate Windows" watermark in the lower right hand corner or my screen. I followed every 'solution' I could find online....
  5. Changed motherboard and need to reactivate Windows 10 but can't connect to servers?

Changed motherboard and need to reactivate Windows 10 but can't connect to servers?: Anybody else getting this issue? Or what could it possibly be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-motherboard-and-need-to-reactivate-windows/d2cba93f-6dd3-45dd-8cc8-2e4dac46c879
  6. I can't reactivate Windows 10 through digital license after a motherboard change due to me...

I can't reactivate Windows 10 through digital license after a motherboard change due to me...: Alright so, basically what happened was that my Windows 10 Pro was originally a free upgrade from Windows 7 I no longer have the Win 7 key which turned it into a Windows 10 Pro digital license attached to that device. What happened was that I got a new motherboard let's call...
  7. "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later" - Problems while transferring...

"We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later" - Problems while transferring...: I have an old and now slow PC with a Windows 10 pro license. As a replacement I've built a new PC with new hardware and am trying to transfer the license to the new PC. I still have access to the old PC, I just won't be using it anymore. The old PC has the Microsoft account...
  8. Unable to re-activate Windows after hardware change: "We can't reactivate Windows as our...

Unable to re-activate Windows after hardware change: "We can't reactivate Windows as our...: Hello, I change the motherboard and now getting the message: [ATTACH] I tried to use Troubleshooter but it constantly 5h+ already fails with thie error: [ATTACH] Is there any other way? Thank you!...
  9. Can't reactivate windows 10 pro after a hardware change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't reactivate windows 10 pro after a hardware change: After a hardware change to my cpu, motherboard, and ram, I am getting error code 0xC004C003 which says that I don't have a valid digital license or product key. I have tried troubleshooting but the "I changed my hardware" option doesn't pop up and I have tried changing my...
  10. Can't reactivate Windows 10

Can't reactivate Windows 10: Hi Yesterday I build a new computer with some components some my old PC, however, I did change the motherboard. Before I took my old computer apart I made sure that I had connected it to my Microsoft Account. Now that i want to activate Windows it won't let me. I have...