Windows 10: can't reactive win 10

Discus and support can't reactive win 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am using win 10, faulty so I reset win 10, finished I cannot reactive win 10. [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by To Phuc Tho, Feb 22, 2019.

1. can't reactive win 10

I am using win 10, faulty so I reset win 10, finished I cannot reactive win 10.

can't reactive win 10 7c81cbf4-733e-4bec-9cdb-754c5073755b?upload=true.jpg can't reactive win 10 0c230738-985f-4fae-bef9-245b21876348?upload=true.jpg

:)

To Phuc Tho, Feb 22, 2019

2. Fresh Install of Win 10 without Serial Key?

Looking to reformat a laptops HDD, and then reinstall Win 10 fresh. The problem is it came pre-installed with Win 8 and I did the free upgrade to Win 10. How exactly would I re-format the HDD, reinstall Win 10 and ensure it reactivates properly? I don't see a Win 8 serial key anywhere in the contents of the box.

Flogger23m, Feb 22, 2019
  3. WIN 10 reactivation

Cannot reactive WIN 10 digital key after system rebuild, new motherboard, hard drive, memory, etc. Help please.

RobertLynch4, Feb 22, 2019
  4. can't reactive win 10

win 10 motherboard change, reactivating windows

Hi Famie,

If you are planning to change your motherboard, you will still be able to activate your Windows 10. In Windows 10 version 1607, there is a feature that you can link your Microsoft account to Windows 10 digital license on your device.
    This can help you reactivate Windows using the Activation troubleshooter if you make a significant hardware change later, such as replacing the motherboard.

That being said, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article
    to reactivate your Windows 10 after a hardware change.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those are facing the same problem.

Janeane Cru, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

can't reactive win 10

1. can't reactive win 10 - Similar Threads - can't reactive

2. I have recently upgraded my PC however I can't reactivate my Windows 10. Any Ideas why?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have recently upgraded my PC however I can't reactivate my Windows 10. Any Ideas why?: I have as previoulsy mentioned just changed out my motherboard and cpu, and whilst everything has gone without a hitch, I have been struggling to fix Windows Activation. Before the upgrade I had a Windows 10 Home key which worked fine and I was under the impression that even...
  3. Hardware upgrade, can't reactivate windows.

Hardware upgrade, can't reactivate windows.: Back in 2013-14, I built a new rig and purchased a copy of Windows 8.1. I received my free copy of Windows 10 back in 2018 for having a registered copy of 8.1, and yesterday I purchased some new hardware motherboard, processor, and RAM. After getting the hardware installed,...
  4. Can't reactivate Windows 10 home after hardware changes

Can't reactivate Windows 10 home after hardware changes: Hello! I changed my motherboard yesterday and i can't activate Windows. I have lost my product key. When i troubleshoot and pressing the ''Activation after hardware changes'' it finds my device/pc but when i press activate this popps up: You have any ideas how to fix it?...
  5. Can't Reactivate Windows 10 Home after Motherboard Change

Can't Reactivate Windows 10 Home after Motherboard Change: My motherboard EVGA Z390 Classified K died so I replaced it Z390 Aorus Pro and now I can't activate Windows 10 Home using my new hardware. I have a digital license which I paid $200 for via the Microsoft Store in 2018 so I'm going to assume that is transferable. I have gone...
  6. Windows 10 can't be reactivated after a hardware change

Windows 10 can't be reactivated after a hardware change: So I swapped out my motherboard, CPU and memory yesterday for some high end stuff and now I can't reactivate windows. The trouble shooting windows just keeps telling me that it can't reactivate windows right now. I also tried re-using my serial key but then it says it can't...
  7. Windows can't be reactivated after hardware change

Windows can't be reactivated after hardware change: Hello, so I have a Windows 10 Pro digital license. The original install was on my old SSD Samsung 840 Evo and new install on my Samsung 850 Evo. I'm migrating from SSD with new install because the 840 Evo has failing to boot sometimes. Today I logged in with an Microsoft...
  8. i Can't reactivate windows after switching my motherboard and everything expect my hard drive

i Can't reactivate windows after switching my motherboard and everything expect my hard drive: [ATTACH]as shown in the picture, that's one of things shown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-reactivate-windows-after-switching-my/d2b2fe66-40d6-45e4-8217-3d55a943e69b"
  9. Forced to reactivate Windows 10 on new hardware and I can't.

Forced to reactivate Windows 10 on new hardware and I can't.: So I just recently got a new motherboard and I quickly realized that my installation of Windows 10 was no longer activated and I don't know how to reactivate it. I originally installed Windows 7 and upgraded to Windows 8 and then Windows 10 for free. I tried using my old...
  10. Can't reactivate Windows 10 Pro after a hardware change

Can't reactivate Windows 10 Pro after a hardware change: Yesterday I upgraded my CPU, which also involved getting a new motherboard and RAM. I am aware that hardware changes this large will usually make this happen, but I've tried to troubleshoot, and I've clicked the button at the bottom when you have changed your hardware, but it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 reactive cant