Windows 10: can't reactive win 10

Discus and support can't reactive win 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am using win 10, faulty so I reset win 10, finished I cannot reactive win 10. [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by To Phuc Tho, Feb 22, 2019.

1. can't reactive win 10

I am using win 10, faulty so I reset win 10, finished I cannot reactive win 10.

can't reactive win 10 7c81cbf4-733e-4bec-9cdb-754c5073755b?upload=true.jpg can't reactive win 10 0c230738-985f-4fae-bef9-245b21876348?upload=true.jpg

:)

To Phuc Tho, Feb 22, 2019

2. Fresh Install of Win 10 without Serial Key?

Looking to reformat a laptops HDD, and then reinstall Win 10 fresh. The problem is it came pre-installed with Win 8 and I did the free upgrade to Win 10. How exactly would I re-format the HDD, reinstall Win 10 and ensure it reactivates properly? I don't see a Win 8 serial key anywhere in the contents of the box.

Flogger23m, Feb 22, 2019
  3. WIN 10 reactivation

Cannot reactive WIN 10 digital key after system rebuild, new motherboard, hard drive, memory, etc. Help please.

RobertLynch4, Feb 22, 2019
  4. can't reactive win 10

win 10 motherboard change, reactivating windows

Hi Famie,

If you are planning to change your motherboard, you will still be able to activate your Windows 10. In Windows 10 version 1607, there is a feature that you can link your Microsoft account to Windows 10 digital license on your device.
    This can help you reactivate Windows using the Activation troubleshooter if you make a significant hardware change later, such as replacing the motherboard.

That being said, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article
    to reactivate your Windows 10 after a hardware change.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those are facing the same problem.

Janeane Cru, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

can't reactive win 10

1. can't reactive win 10 - Similar Threads - can't reactive

2. Changed motherboard, can't reactivate Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed motherboard, can't reactivate Windows 11: I recently changed my motherboard and want to reactivate Windows 11. When I click "troubleshoot" in "Activation", it says "troubleshooting has completed. We can't activate your copy of Windows. Make sure you're connected to the internet and try again.."The internet is...
  3. Changed motherboard, can't reactivate Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed motherboard, can't reactivate Windows 11: I recently changed my motherboard and want to reactivate Windows 11. When I click "troubleshoot" in "Activation", it says "troubleshooting has completed. We can't activate your copy of Windows. Make sure you're connected to the internet and try again.."The internet is...
  4. Can't reactivate Windows 11

Can't reactivate Windows 11: i recently made a new computer with all new hardware and intended to move my Windows install/license to it. my previous computer was running Windows 10, The new computer supports Windows 11 so I upgraded soon after switching. It's now saying it can't reactivate Windows...
  5. Can't reactivate Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reactivate Windows 11: i recently made a new computer with all new hardware and intended to move my Windows install/license to it. my previous computer was running Windows 10, The new computer supports Windows 11 so I upgraded soon after switching. It's now saying it can't reactivate Windows...
  6. "We can't reactivate Windows from these devices"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "We can't reactivate Windows from these devices": I have completely changed hardware new motherboard, new processor, etc. Formatted the SSD where Windows was installed and installed it fresh.Now I cannot install it. I am logged in with the same MS account that was in the previous one, but when I launch the trouble shooter...
  7. "We can't reactivate Windows from these devices"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We can't reactivate Windows from these devices": I have completely changed hardware new motherboard, new processor, etc. Formatted the SSD where Windows was installed and installed it fresh.Now I cannot install it. I am logged in with the same MS account that was in the previous one, but when I launch the trouble shooter...
  8. "We can't reactivate Windows from these devices"

9. Can't reactivate Windows after the motherboard change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't reactivate Windows after the motherboard change: So recently I upgraded my PC with a new motherboard, so Windows asked me to reactivate itself I did the troubleshooting thing, but my PC doesn't show up on the list, however it shows up in my microsoft account.Answering the questions:Yes, I tried to relog into my microsoft...
  10. Can't reactivate Windows after the motherboard change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reactivate Windows after the motherboard change: So recently I upgraded my PC with a new motherboard, so Windows asked me to reactivate itself I did the troubleshooting thing, but my PC doesn't show up on the list, however it shows up in my microsoft account.Answering the questions:Yes, I tried to relog into my microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant reactive windows 10

2. windows10 reactive cant