Windows 10: Can't read bin files.

Discus and support Can't read bin files. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, so whenever I try to open a bin file it returns a message saying "An error occurred while unpacking: Unable to read data! Unarc.dll reyrned an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gabin123456, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Can't read bin files.

Hi, so whenever I try to open a bin file it returns a message saying "An error occurred while unpacking: Unable to read data! Unarc.dll reyrned an error code:-6 ERROR: Can't open file C:\Users\User\XXXXX.bin (example) Please help

submitted by /u/Gabin123456
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gabin123456, Feb 15, 2021
  2. Jan Del Win User

recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Lost Recycle Bin in Windows 10

Hello,

We highly suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button , type desktop icons into the search box, and then click Show or hide common icons on the desktop.
    • In the Desktop Icon Settings dialog box, do one of the following: To hide the Recycle Bin, clear the Recycle Bin check box. ...
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Trixie Mop, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Can't read bin files.

Recycle Bin disappeared

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with recovering your accidentally deleted pictures as Recycle Bin has disappeared. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the instructions provided below and check if it helps.

Step 1:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Go to click View option.
    • Double click on Options, on the top right windows
    • Go to View tab.
    • Check on "Show hidden files, folders and drives ".
    • And uncheck on "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)".
    • Click on Apply and
      OK
      button.
    Step 2:

• Now, go back to File Explorer.
    • Click on This PC, from right hand side panel.
    • Double click on C drive.
    • Right click on $Recycle.Bin
    • Select Send to option.
    • Click on Desktop (create shortcut).
    The recycle bin shortcut shall be created on the desktop.

Note: Check on "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)" by follow step 1.

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help.

Ankit Rajput, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Can't read bin files.

1. Can't read bin files. - Similar Threads - Can't read bin

2. "these files have properties that can't be read"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "these files have properties that can't be read": I'm trying to edit a video mp4 in Video Editor Photos and getting this error: "these files have properties that can't be read". I have to Dell Pcs, in one Video Editor can add the video in the other it can't. So nothing is wrong with the video. Both PCs were upgraded to...
  3. "these files have properties that can't be read"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "these files have properties that can't be read": I'm trying to edit a video mp4 in Video Editor Photos and getting this error: "these files have properties that can't be read". I have to Dell Pcs, in one Video Editor can add the video in the other it can't. So nothing is wrong with the video. Both PCs were upgraded to...
  4. Can't Read File From Disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Read File From Disk: Hey I have a problem with copying a folder that I sent a month ago to my external hard drive, I cant copy it or move it because it says that can't read from the source or drive an stuck in the middle. it's weird because I can open the files or watch them with kmp since they...
  5. Can't read certain files

Can't read certain files: why i can't open files like .md, .ipynb, .yaml. everytime i try to open it it will show "how do you want to open this file ?". [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. Windows 10 cannot read any .bin files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 cannot read any .bin files: Hi, I have a newly purchased laptop, Windows 10 was already pre-installed on it by manufacturer Lenovo. I am experiencing a weird issue which I have never seen before. Windows is not able to read any .bin files. Several application installers which would read the data from...
  7. Can't change a file to read only

Can't change a file to read only: Hi, I was trying to set a file to read only but I keep getting an access is denied message, I've looked online for solutions but can't seem to find one that works. [ATTACH] This is the message I keep receiving, my account is set to administrator so not really sure what to...
  8. can't open bin files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't open bin files: I can't open Nikon camera firmware update bin files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-files/97081b44-35ad-44da-8c4b-5d6739cfad9f
  9. Can't move files into the Recycle Bin

Can't move files into the Recycle Bin: I have a new HP Envy laptop running the current Windows 10 SW. I have a pair of .PNG files and a PDF file on my desktop that I cannot "delete" or "move" into the Recycle Bin. I have administrator permissions. The Recycle Bin "properties" indicates there is over 118GB of...
  10. .bin Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .bin Files: Which programme do I use to open .bin and .info files?These two files are on a dash cam website to update the firmware but each one says Windows can`t open this file,find a programme to do this. 125785