Windows 10: can't read docs

Discus and support can't read docs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; documents in Notepad are unreadable, help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-read-docs/83685346-bec5-42df-91f1-2208e41d17c4" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DeniseCarnohan, Aug 30, 2019.

1. can't read docs

documents in Notepad are unreadable, help

:)

DeniseCarnohan, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Incopatability with Google Docs

Hi Ba,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that Google Docs print option not working as expected.

Try with a different browser and check if it works.

It could be a browser or browser's settings issue.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 30, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

can't read docs

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool can't read docs :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

can't read docs

1. can't read docs - Similar Threads - can't read docs

2. Word Doc opens in read-only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word Doc opens in read-only: I am the owner of a MS 365 account. I have created a file on my desktop and uploaded it into my OneDrive. The file is NOT marked as Read-Only, On One-Drive online I can open, read, and edit the file. However, on my Android tablet, where I am logged into the exact same 365...
  3. Word Doc opens in read-only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word Doc opens in read-only: I am the owner of a MS 365 account. I have created a file on my desktop and uploaded it into my OneDrive. The file is NOT marked as Read-Only, On One-Drive online I can open, read, and edit the file. However, on my Android tablet, where I am logged into the exact same 365...
  4. Word Doc opens in read-only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't read the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't read the screen: My vision gets worse each year. After double cataract surgery, I'm left with artificial lenses that don't adjust. Even with glasses specifically prescribed for use with the computer, I'm constantly taking my glasses off and putting the screen 3 inches from my face.I don't...
  6. Can't read the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't read the screen: My vision gets worse each year. After double cataract surgery, I'm left with artificial lenses that don't adjust. Even with glasses specifically prescribed for use with the computer, I'm constantly taking my glasses off and putting the screen 3 inches from my face.I don't...
  7. Read ony docs

Read ony docs: The point is, it did not revert to read only a month ago so why now? Is there something microsoft are not telling us? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/read-ony-docs/0a3e57e7-693e-4441-ae35-645c3d2c1b61
  8. Can't open a Word Doc.

Can't open a Word Doc.: Can't open a Word Doc saved less than 24 hours ago. The message I get is file is either deleted or not available at this time. I didn't delete it. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-a-word-doc/6c951d89-266a-4331-853f-4c10aa286679
  9. My existing docs open as read only

My existing docs open as read only: My existing docs open as read only. I have to "save as" after making modifications. The docs are on Onedrive. New problem in the last 30 days. It seems all existing docs are affected. No problem with new docs. HELP! PS - I have another error, perhaps related. 0x80070780...
  10. Can't save word possessor docs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't save word possessor docs.: When I create a doc in MS Word 2013, WordPerfect 12 or Open Office 4.1.1 and click "Save As", a small screen pops up and says "You don't have permission to save in this location. Contact administrator to obtain permission. Never had this problem in transitions with 95, 98, XP...