Windows 10: can't read docs

Discus and support can't read docs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; documents in Notepad are unreadable, help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-read-docs/83685346-bec5-42df-91f1-2208e41d17c4" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DeniseCarnohan, Aug 30, 2019.

1. can't read docs

documents in Notepad are unreadable, help

:)

DeniseCarnohan, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Incopatability with Google Docs

Hi Ba,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that Google Docs print option not working as expected.

Try with a different browser and check if it works.

It could be a browser or browser's settings issue.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 30, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

can't read docs

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool can't read docs :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

can't read docs

1. can't read docs - Similar Threads - can't read docs

2. New fonts to improve reading speed in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides

in Windows 10 News
    New fonts to improve reading speed in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides: Quick launch summary The Google Fonts team has teamed up with Thomas Jockin to create a series of fonts that are aimed at improving reading speed. To learn more about the research behind this initiative, see here for more details. [ATTACH] These fonts take into account...
  3. Can't read CD/DVD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't read CD/DVD: Wanted to write some series of the Prison Break to a DVD-R 1x-16 4.7 GB/120min and i did it in my new PC. The disk is created for a laptop wich has a MATHSITA DVD-RAM UJ88D1 reader/writer. I have some other same type of disks with other series from the Prison Break and when I...
  4. word docs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    word docs: I just renewed my $99 subscription, and yet I still can NOT access my MSWord docs to edit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-docs/4c72539b-d66b-48de-afbc-94febd147180
  5. Can't Create new folder or text doc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Create new folder or text doc: When I try create new folder or text doc and rightclick on my desktop ..then try click new it freeze..i can't click it ..if left click nothing happens..if right click ..screen go white then it refresh desktop and close the box...
  6. Opening a Word doc also opens 2nd window read only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening a Word doc also opens 2nd window read only: This is inconsistent, but lately when I open a Word doc via File Explorer (in WIndows 10), it will sometimes also attempt to open a 2nd window with a Read Only or File in Use error. When I click cancel, there is a blank window. (The file has already correctly opened in a 1st...
  7. Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?: How do I convert a text doc into a word doc? Thanks- LB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/converting-a-txt-doc-into-a-word-doc/d8192142-066d-49d9-b2ee-c5098ea28b03
  8. how to open this doc as word doc?

how to open this doc as word doc?: This document was originally opened as a notepad document, so it opens that way always. I would like to change it to a Word document. Is that possible?...
  9. MAc doc conversion to windows doc

in Windows 10 Customization
    MAc doc conversion to windows doc: I generated a document on my Macbook Air but I need to change it to a windows doc. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/mac-doc-conversion-to-windows-doc/a667cb62-d7be-40a2-b567-de5927abf585
  10. Can't save word possessor docs.

Can't save word possessor docs.: When I create a doc in MS Word 2013, WordPerfect 12 or Open Office 4.1.1 and click "Save As", a small screen pops up and says "You don't have permission to save in this location. Contact administrator to obtain permission. Never had this problem in transitions with 95, 98, XP...