Windows 10: can't read my downloaded program

Discus and support can't read my downloaded program in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I reset my computer and now my downloaded program I could read before is all gibberish of numbers and letters. Is there anything I can do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GeorgeLamson1, Sep 21, 2018.

1. can't read my downloaded program

I reset my computer and now my downloaded program I could read before is all gibberish of numbers and letters. Is there anything I can do?

:)

GeorgeLamson1, Sep 21, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 21, 2018
  3. can't read my downloaded program

Upgraded to Windows Pro 10 and Fonts in my program too small to read

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the description I understand that the issue of font size is specific to particular program.

This issue might have occurred due to incompatibility of the program on Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the program and install it in compatibility mode on Windows 10 and check if it resolves the issue.

Step 1: Steps to Uninstall a program:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs and Features.
    • Right click on ArcGIS program, Click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated application from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right click the application
      installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.

• Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.

• Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.

• Try installing the application
      and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

can't read my downloaded program

1. can't read my downloaded program - Similar Threads - can't read downloaded

2. Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...: So this started a few days ago when I opened up Google Chrome and realised none of the tabs were connecting to the internet, while Firefox was and still is working just fine. I've looked through many answers given for similar issues on many different sites and I'm starting to...
  3. Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...: So this started a few days ago when I opened up Google Chrome and realised none of the tabs were connecting to the internet, while Firefox was and still is working just fine. I've looked through many answers given for similar issues on many different sites and I'm starting to...
  4. Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't download a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download a program: I am trying to download a program and it won't let me because I get the can't find the app in the app store box.I have already checked and I am not in Windows 11 Home S modeI went through the process of making sure the apps allowed is set to "allow from anywhere"What else can...
  6. Can't download a program

Can't download a program: I am trying to download a program and it won't let me because I get the can't find the app in the app store box.I have already checked and I am not in Windows 11 Home S modeI went through the process of making sure the apps allowed is set to "allow from anywhere"What else can...
  7. Program ICQ downloaded for reading outlook mail .pst files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Program ICQ downloaded for reading outlook mail .pst files: I made a huge mistake downloading ICQ without first vetting it myself and now it cannot be uninstalled. When you choose uninstall it it changes that option to install instead of uninstall when you select "yes" to allow program to execute uninstall command. I can't move it...
  8. Can't download or update programs on WiFi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't download or update programs on WiFi: I dunno why but these has been happening for quite some time. I can't download over the browser or update any programs like discord and origin etc. Resetting the router used to fix it but now it doesn't. Help? submitted by /u/ZerolZeeq [link] [comments]...
  9. Can't Install a Downloaded Program

Can't Install a Downloaded Program: I have twice downloaded programs and when I click to install them, I receive a screen with this error message: Your PC's settings only let it install verified apps from the Store...Installing apps. only from the Store helps protect your PC and keep it running...
  10. Can't find downloaded program

Can't find downloaded program: Hello, I downloaded a program (Skype) and I can't find it. I would like to add it to my start menu but I am not sure how to find it to do that. Can anyone help? Thanks, SuzanTN Tags: windows 10, software, cach go bo phan mem 23748