Windows 10: Can´t read the notifications after latest update..?

Discus and support Can´t read the notifications after latest update..? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! I did make a major windows update two days ago, after that I cant see the notifications anymore. Fx when I insert a USB, I get a sound notice,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Slowandlow, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Can´t read the notifications after latest update..?

Hello!
    I did make a major windows update two days ago, after that I cant see the notifications anymore. Fx when I insert a USB, I get a sound notice, then a little "1 new" down at the right corner, but nothing more than that. Same when ejecting the USB, a small "1" down right, but not the "Safe to remove device"- window. When I open Action Center there is no messages at all.

Any suggestions?
    BRG/ Örjan.

:)

Slowandlow, Jan 10, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 10, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Can´t read the notifications after latest update..?

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Can´t read the notifications after latest update..?

1. Can´t read the notifications after latest update..? - Similar Threads - Can´t read notifications

2. Can`t close welcome screen after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can`t close welcome screen after Windows Update: After Windows 11 regular update I login to windows and I see a screen that I can't turn off. It keeps reloading. I think there is problem with resolution.. Then I have to uninstall update via recovery. Can someone help? Another problem, how to change Windows recovery menu...
  3. Can`t close welcome screen after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can`t close welcome screen after Windows Update: After Windows 11 regular update I login to windows and I see a screen that I can't turn off. It keeps reloading. I think there is problem with resolution.. Then I have to uninstall update via recovery. Can someone help? Another problem, how to change Windows recovery menu...
  4. After latest update, Windows Security notification icon?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After latest update, Windows Security notification icon?: What happened to the Windows Security notification icon? It's not displayed in Settings or on the system tray notification area. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-latest-update-windows-security-notification/7812bf2f-cad1-4684-9239-a600a6459c4e
  5. Can,t update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can,t update: When i update my pc i kep geting this erorr code: 0x8007002 submitted by /u/Real-life-gamer244 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m9dj9x/cant_update/
  6. Can not change folders from read only after latest update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not change folders from read only after latest update: I just installed the latest Windows update on my computer and now I can not change any of my folders from being marked as read-only Not a checkmark but a black square Every folder on my computer and on my attached hard drives both USB and NAS storage devices has this issue,...
  7. READING NOTIFICATIONS

in Windows 10 Customization
    READING NOTIFICATIONS: I HAVE NOTIFICATIONS TURNED ON, WINDOWS 10. when I CLICK ON THE NOTIFACATIO TO READ THE CONTENT, IT DISPEARS. WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reading-notifications/dab305c6-24ee-438d-ba29-e240cffc1e9c
  8. "System Error : Can"t get email" error message after latest Windows 10 update.

"System Error : Can"t get email" error message after latest Windows 10 update.: Following the recent update to Windows 10, I note that two of my POP email accounts on Mail are no longer operative. Under Manage Accounts, the following error message appears in respect of each account : System Error : Can't get email. If I try to add back the accounts, it...
  9. Can´t enable email notifications

Can´t enable email notifications: Hi, I am not able to receive notifications from mail app in windows 10. I have enabled notifications through the app. However, in the Notifications & Actions through Settings, the notifications for mail & calendar are turned off and I cannot change this setting Can anybody...
  10. After latest Fall Creator's Update, Constant Outlook Notifications

in Microsoft Office and 365
    After latest Fall Creator's Update, Constant Outlook Notifications: Hi, Ever since the fall creator's update, whenever I come back from an extended period of time to my computer (like when I get to the office in the morning), Outlook notifications with the chime sound pop up in the lower right corner for every e-mail I received since I had...