Windows 10: Can´t read the notifications after latest update..?

Discus and support Can´t read the notifications after latest update..? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! I did make a major windows update two days ago, after that I cant see the notifications anymore. Fx when I insert a USB, I get a sound notice,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Slowandlow, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Can´t read the notifications after latest update..?

Hello!
    I did make a major windows update two days ago, after that I cant see the notifications anymore. Fx when I insert a USB, I get a sound notice, then a little "1 new" down at the right corner, but nothing more than that. Same when ejecting the USB, a small "1" down right, but not the "Safe to remove device"- window. When I open Action Center there is no messages at all.

Any suggestions?
    BRG/ Örjan.

:)

Slowandlow, Jan 10, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 10, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Can´t read the notifications after latest update..?

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Can´t read the notifications after latest update..?

1. Can´t read the notifications after latest update..? - Similar Threads - Can´t read notifications

2. Black screen after latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after latest update: After i install the latest update. It was fine but next time i open my pc i got black screen and a window pop up saying personalize setting not responding please help....
  3. No sound after latest update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No sound after latest update.: Hello Microsoft Community, Recently, I have updated my laptop, an HP Notebook PC 15-bs033cl, and have experienced a severe issue with my machine. After the update, I did not lose any files (thank goodness), but did lose my sound completely. On the taskbar the volume icon...
  4. After updating to latest windos update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After updating to latest windos update: any way i can fix this without reinstalling windows again, this is third time i get this after update... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-to-latest-windos-update/f03eac40-cffa-4370-b46f-1f73dc1ede41
  5. This App can´t open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This App can´t open: Hi, Sorry for my poor english. Whit the UAC disabled (Registry> EnableLUA=0) I get the error message "The app can´t open", "...with the Built-in Administrator account. Try with another account". I get this message when I try to open any Windows App (Calender, Fotos,...
  6. can"t change Access 2010 database after W10 upgrade

can"t change Access 2010 database after W10 upgrade: I recently upgraded to W10 and now when I try to change a form in Access 2010 DB It errors and has to close. The error is : Faulting module path: C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\VBA\VBA7\VBE7.DLL. If I undo the change then all is fine. There was a problem I found on Google with...
  7. Cannot update after notification

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot update after notification: Received an update notification in Windows 10 update screen. When I press the INSTALL NOW button, the spinning circle appears and says in motion without starting the install. I have minimized the window and also checked the task bar. Still the install does not take...
  8. After latest Fall Creator's Update, Constant Outlook Notifications

in Microsoft Office and 365
    After latest Fall Creator's Update, Constant Outlook Notifications: Hi, Ever since the fall creator's update, whenever I come back from an extended period of time to my computer (like when I get to the office in the morning), Outlook notifications with the chime sound pop up in the lower right corner for every e-mail I received since I had...
  9. Can no longer install software after latest windows 10 update

Can no longer install software after latest windows 10 update: I completed the latest Windows 10 cumulative update yesterday (the 14th of June). Everything seemed to go smoothly, the system rebooted, etc. I have several external hard drives - one of which is where I keep all of the software downloads/updates. After this Windows 10...
  10. can t figure it out

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    can t figure it out: how do i hook my acer aspire Z-3-600 with windows 10 to my tv with hdmi hook up i did the duplicate screens and change the resalution but i can t get nothing on my tv thanks 38790