Windows 10: Can't read the screen

Discus and support Can't read the screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My vision gets worse each year. After double cataract surgery, I'm left with artificial lenses that don't adjust. Even with glasses specifically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ICE59, Nov 22, 2021.

1. ICE59 Win User

Can't read the screen

My vision gets worse each year. After double cataract surgery, I'm left with artificial lenses that don't adjust. Even with glasses specifically prescribed for use with the computer, I'm constantly taking my glasses off and putting the screen 3 inches from my face.I don't work well with the Magnifier, and having text read to me isn't feasible with the type of dox I work on. When I use settings to increase the size of the display, I can't see the entire site, and often pieces of the page stack on top of each other. I'm always switching the percentage of the screen increase.I found a physical ma

:)

ICE59, Nov 22, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 22, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't read the screen :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 22, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't read the screen

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

Can't read the screen

1. Can't read the screen - Similar Threads - Can't read screen

2. "Can't read your preferences"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Can't read your preferences": Mt PC recently had a blue screen event. After running diagnostics, and restarting, I had the following error message: "Profile error We can't read your preferences or save changes to them. You may not be able to use all features." I have tried adding a new profile and copying...
  3. Can't read the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't read the screen: My vision gets worse each year. After double cataract surgery, I'm left with artificial lenses that don't adjust. Even with glasses specifically prescribed for use with the computer, I'm constantly taking my glasses off and putting the screen 3 inches from my face.I don't...
  4. Can't read the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't read the screen: My vision gets worse each year. After double cataract surgery, I'm left with artificial lenses that don't adjust. Even with glasses specifically prescribed for use with the computer, I'm constantly taking my glasses off and putting the screen 3 inches from my face.I don't...
  5. Can't read text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't read text: Text is all bold, blurry, and disorientated. This has happened multiple times in multiple places over the past few weeks - at times it is on the internet, at other times it is in our Sharepoint files. What would make this happen?[ATTACH]...
  6. Can't read flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't read flash drive: I am suddenly having trouble reading two of my flash drives. They are both 32GB ADATA drives and were working yesterday but today I can't read either one. I've tried it from my USB hub and also directly in my laptop but in both cases, I just get "USB Drive (E:)" and "USB...
  7. Can't read bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't read bluetooth speaker: My laptop can't read a Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-read-bluetooth-speaker/3ac5a365-b63a-47e1-af51-9c2e1702e182
  8. Fonts that i can't read

Fonts that i can't read: I have a few CD's that I can't read the song titles when i open Itunes. The CD's are from Ukraine and the text is unreadable. Can anyone help out with my problem. Thanks Nick...
  9. Can't read setup screens

Can't read setup screens: I'm trying to download new printer drivers for my printer, but the startup screen is 2" x 2". I can't read it and I can't access the buttons on it. I am using a Dell gaming PC and running Windows Edge. I believe this has something to do with high definition, but I'm not sure....
  10. can't read docs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't read docs: documents in Notepad are unreadable, help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-read-docs/83685346-bec5-42df-91f1-2208e41d17c4"