Windows 10: Can't Readd Device to Microsoft Account

Discus and support Can't Readd Device to Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I own a Dell XPS 13 but it's not the first one I had due to a variety of reasons. Both of these devices were connected to my account and were displayed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Davidjingles, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Can't Readd Device to Microsoft Account

I own a Dell XPS 13 but it's not the first one I had due to a variety of reasons. Both of these devices were connected to my account and were displayed identically in my devices list. I accidentally remove the wrong computer and can no longer readd it back to my list of devices. How am I supposed to readd the computer now?

:)

Davidjingles, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Hello Flemmingk, Can't Readd Device to Microsoft Account :)

Could these other devices be from friends that you may have signed in to your Microsoft account on for something?

Either way, you can remove these devices.

*Arrow Microsoft Account - Remove Devices User Accounts Tutorials

Afterwards to be safe, I would recommend to change the password of your Microsoft account, and enable two-step verification if you haven't already.

Change Password of Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, Jul 10, 2020
  3. flemmingk Win User
    Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Thanks Brink
    I get different reactions every time I try to delete a device, but the result is that I cannot remove the devices.
    I'll go back to local accounts and delete the Microsoft account.
    I changed to Microsoft account because I wanted to use the Continue on PC feature. This feature doesn't work so I think that I'll just forget about it.
    Thanks for your interest.

flemmingk, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Addie Win User

Can't Readd Device to Microsoft Account

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Can't Readd Device to Microsoft Account

1. Can't Readd Device to Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Can't Readd Device

2. [BITLOCKER][DEVICE][MICROSOFT ACCOUNT] I can't see the device on my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BITLOCKER][DEVICE][MICROSOFT ACCOUNT] I can't see the device on my microsoft account: Hello,I want to use a PC, but it aks me for its bitlocker key. So I go on my microsoft account to get it, but the computer is not into my devices list.More strange, on my account in "https://account.microsoft.com/devices", I have the device with Bitlocker on, but when I click...
  3. [BITLOCKER][DEVICE][MICROSOFT ACCOUNT] I can't see the device on my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [BITLOCKER][DEVICE][MICROSOFT ACCOUNT] I can't see the device on my microsoft account: Hello,I want to use a PC, but it aks me for its bitlocker key. So I go on my microsoft account to get it, but the computer is not into my devices list.More strange, on my account in "https://account.microsoft.com/devices", I have the device with Bitlocker on, but when I click...
  4. [BITLOCKER][DEVICE][MICROSOFT ACCOUNT] I can't see the device on my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't remove device on Microsoft account !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove device on Microsoft account !!: Hello, Please help me I can't remove a device from Microsoft account, followed the right steps but doesn't work ?The computer I want to remove isn't mine it's strange and I don't have it, don't know which windows system installed on it, I have no idea how it's added to my...
  6. Can't remove device on Microsoft account !!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove device on Microsoft account !!: Hello, Please help me I can't remove a device from Microsoft account, followed the right steps but doesn't work ?The computer I want to remove isn't mine it's strange and I don't have it, don't know which windows system installed on it, I have no idea how it's added to my...
  7. Can't remove device on Microsoft account !!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. A removed bluetooth device wont readd. A removal & re-add of the offending device normally...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A removed bluetooth device wont readd. A removal & re-add of the offending device normally...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ch0pper189 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ld9jjd/a_removed_bluetooth_device_wont_readd_a_removal/
  9. How can I readd my Windows 10 PC to Microsoft Account Devices

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I readd my Windows 10 PC to Microsoft Account Devices: Hello. I removed my Windows 10 PC from "Microsoft Account -> Devices" as it was showing wrong Hardware Infos. Now I am unable to readd this PC to Devices. I already tried a couple times to readd the Microsoft Account -> log out from the MS Account -> log in to the local...
  10. can't add device to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't add device to my Microsoft account: My problem is that I bought a product from the Microsoft Store on my windows 10 laptop. I downloaded it there just fine. If I log into my Microsoft account on my Windows 8.1 desktop, go to the Microsoft store to buy the same product, it says "you own this game". There is...