Windows 10: can't really get through out-of-the box phase the way i want

Discus and support can't really get through out-of-the box phase the way i want in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I can't go through oobe the way i want it is proposing me to create either a local account either a MSFT account but not the choice between... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Arnaud4440, Nov 17, 2019.

1. can't really get through out-of-the box phase the way i want

Hello,

I can't go through oobe the way i want it is proposing me to create either a local account either a MSFT account but not the choice between the 2.

I heard that setting the keyboard ton En-Us can help me go through oobe but where do i need to set it?

Thank you in advance,

with kind regards,

:)

Arnaud4440, Nov 17, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 17, 2019
  4. can't really get through out-of-the box phase the way i want

Is there any way to indent in Win10 Sticky Notes?

True, will use feedback for suggestion. I was just hoping that there was a shortcut I missed like the answer in my original question.

Sticky notes are great for quick lists, and when one make lists it's natural to organize items and sub-items in lists.

• Drop off package at post office
      • Buy stamps
      • Pickup shipping supplies
      • Check PO Box
    • Work on phase one of project
      • Review requirements
      • Create design
      • Submit design for review

Don't really see why "nobody indents sticky notes", though using spaces as suggested is a good-enough workaround, albeit annoying.

nanakinoir, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

can't really get through out-of-the box phase the way i want

1. can't really get through out-of-the box phase the way i want - Similar Threads - can't really through

2. I can't get out of the Bios.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get out of the Bios.: Last night I shutdown my laptop with whatever windows updates I needed and now I can't get past the bios screen. The bios recognizes all my hardware but when checking the boot menu is says, "The system cannot find any bootable devices." I tried adding the boot path manually...
  3. I can't get out of the Bios.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get out of the Bios.: Last night I shutdown my laptop with whatever windows updates I needed and now I can't get past the bios screen. The bios recognizes all my hardware but when checking the boot menu is says, "The system cannot find any bootable devices." I tried adding the boot path manually...
  4. Locked out of Microsoft account and can't get through recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of Microsoft account and can't get through recovery: I've recently lost access to the email account linked to my Microsoft account and can't log into my account anymore since I can't reach the verification email. I have unfortunately no way of recovering the email account as it used a domain that I suspect got shut down without...
  5. Locked out of Microsoft account and can't get through recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of Microsoft account and can't get through recovery: I've recently lost access to the email account linked to my Microsoft account and can't log into my account anymore since I can't reach the verification email. I have unfortunately no way of recovering the email account as it used a domain that I suspect got shut down without...
  6. Locked out of Microsoft account and can't get through recovery

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Best way to get macos through a VM?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to get macos through a VM?: I want to get macos on my pc because I would like to do some light use with XCode. I have an iMac at home, so this isn't a permanent solution. This is my first time using a VM, so I downloaded VMware player and looked up some tutorials to install macos, and I've seen several...
  8. Getting out through my firewall?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting out through my firewall?: I am on a home network and receive wifi internet. I have a 2.4ghz-5ghz ip cam that has a hard time conncting 5ghz. I want to hook an old Linksys Wireless G broadband 2.4ghz router (mod. WRT54GS) to my computer to send the signal to my camera but I don't think it is getting...
  9. Language of Windows That the device I bought is really complicated is there a way to get...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language of Windows That the device I bought is really complicated is there a way to get...: I need the version of Windows 10 that my device came preinstalled with is in the Spain Spanish version I have a difficult time trying to figure it out and always end up making the wrong choice in my configuration is there a way for this to get resolved can I reinstall or have...
  10. is windows10 really phasing out backup/file history/sys.image???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is windows10 really phasing out backup/file history/sys.image???: There r a few posts about most/all backup options being phased out circulating here in the help forums. I have tried to contact the persons posting this but none has answered me yet. Can someone confirm or maybe site some articles about this?I would really appreciate some...