Windows 10: Can't receive new mail on Gmail.

Discus and support Can't receive new mail on Gmail. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't receive new email on my gmail * Original title: gmail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SBrown101, Jan 13, 2020.

1. SBrown101 Win User

Can't receive new mail on Gmail.

I can't receive new email on my gmail

* Original title: gmail

:)

SBrown101, Jan 13, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Gmail - Getting mails not exactly sent to me

No one else is getting anyone's mail because of this... It is NOT a bug.
    It is intentional. All those addresses belong to you, no matter where the dot.

Quoted from GMail help:

Test it... send yourself an email with no dot in your name.

95Viper, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Mail forgets Gmail password almost every day

Reason

Windows Mail app keeps prompting for Gmail account password frequently with the "your gmail settings are out of date" message—
    According to a comment on this post . . .

Potential Solutions

Based on some quick research there may be two options that may help resolve this. . .

1. Enable the 2-Step Verification functionality and security feature with your Gmail account and then use the 2-Step Verification to verify and trust the Windows Mail app to have access to your Gmail account
    2. Enable and use the Less Secure Apps functionality by turning that ON and using your usual Gmail account password with the Windows Mail app to authenticate

Further Resources

Pimp Juice IT, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Can't receive new mail on Gmail.

I received updates and now my gmail and yahoo mail will not sync...keep getting an error message

I received updates and now my gmail and yahoo mail will not sync...keep getting an error message. The steps outlined do not work...suggestions?

Original post : snyc email

ThomasFegan, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Can't receive new mail on Gmail.

1. Can't receive new mail on Gmail. - Similar Threads - Can't receive mail

2. Not receiving gmail on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving gmail on computer: I gave access to Windows when I updated my password in gmail. I haven't received an email on my computer since doing so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-gmail-on-computer/ee1c98c9-42f3-4d5b-a0a9-634ed9ee67e7
  3. Not receiving gmail on computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving gmail on computer: I gave access to Windows when I updated my password in gmail. I haven't received an email on my computer since doing so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-gmail-on-computer/ee1c98c9-42f3-4d5b-a0a9-634ed9ee67e7
  4. Not receiving gmail on computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't "Manage" Gmail account in the Mail app.

Can't "Manage" Gmail account in the Mail app.: My gmail account is not syncing in the Mail app on my Surface Pro. When I click on the account in Manage Accounts under Settings, nothing happens. I would like to delete the account and re-add it. Please advise!...
  6. Added Yahoo to Gmail account. New received Yahoo emails not received

in Browsers and Email
    Added Yahoo to Gmail account. New received Yahoo emails not received: Added Yahoo to Gmail account. New received Yahoo emails not received in Gmail It did bring in all of the emails in my folders from Yahoo perfectly and put them under a new heading in Gmail as [email protected] However I was hoping it would also read the emails that show...
  7. Gmail not receiving info

Gmail not receiving info: I purchased a tracking watch paired to phone but when Runmifit sends me verification code on gmail, I don't receive it. Do I have to use Outlook email account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-not-receiving-info/0fb274e0-47d8-42f9-a62b-80c03d929d9e
  8. Can't Sign into Gmails Account on Mail

Can't Sign into Gmails Account on Mail: So recently I got a new laptop. I'm not sure where it came from, but it definitely wasn't brand new. I reset the whole thing after getting it for extra measures. Then I proceed to get my own info into this baby. [ATTACH]And here we have the device specifications in the...
  9. Can't add gmail to mail app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't add gmail to mail app: I can't add gmail to mail app. Here's the error: [ATTACH] Additionally, I think the "check for updates" in windows update is not able to detect new feature updates. It is a guess. I feel I used to use a newer version of windows 10 before doing "reset PC"....
  10. Cannot receive or send mail via gmail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot receive or send mail via gmail account: Unable to send or receive messages for the Gmail <Removed for Privacy> account. Windows Live Mail couldn't log on to the email server using authenticated POP (APOP). Contact your email provider and verify that it supports authenticated POP. To change this logon setting, in...