Windows 10: can't receive the update for windows 10 pro after activation

Discus and support can't receive the update for windows 10 pro after activation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Before activating Windows 10, I was able to receive the update normally, But since I activated it, I can't receive any update except for Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mido0, Apr 9, 2020.

1. mido0 Win User

can't receive the update for windows 10 pro after activation

Before activating Windows 10, I was able to receive the update normally,

But since I activated it, I can't receive any update except for Windows defender antivirus only.

I don’t know why.

Note: Activation status windows is activated with a digital license

So any ideas.

:)

mido0, Apr 9, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Laurijan Win User

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Laurijan Win User

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

1. can't receive the update for windows 10 pro after activation - Similar Threads - can't receive update

2. Can't activate windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate windows 10 pro: Please help to activate windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-pro/904fa894-0348-4f50-8538-a3a7d2a8141f
  3. Can't activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate Windows 10 Pro: Windows reported that the hardware device has changed.When I go to troubleshoot, it says We can't activate Windows on the device at the moment. You can try activating again later, or go the Store to buy Genuine Windows. 0x80080300When I click contact support to get Help, it...
  4. Can't activate Windows 10 Pro

Can't activate Windows 10 Pro: Windows reported that the hardware device has changed.When I go to troubleshoot, it says We can't activate Windows on the device at the moment. You can try activating again later, or go the Store to buy Genuine Windows. 0x80080300When I click contact support to get Help, it...
  5. Can't activate Windows 10 Pro

Can't activate Windows 10 Pro: Hi, i have window 10 pro license with my old laptop but my laptop get damage so i buy new laptop now i want to activate my window 10 pro license again using digital id but its show below mention error....
  6. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, no product key received, can't activate

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, no product key received, can't activate: I recently upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro however for some reason it's trying to activate itself as Windows 10 Enterprise. I have bought this upgrade from Microsoft Store, when I go into order history it is marked as completed but when I try to click for...
  7. Can't active Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't active Windows 10 Pro: Hello everyone! I've recenlty bought a gaming system. I bought a product key and i've ran into some trouble activating windows. When i go to the activation settings and press change product key to put my key windows give me this error: 0x803f7001. When i press troubleshoot i...
  8. Can't activate Windows after updating to Windows 10 Pro

Can't activate Windows after updating to Windows 10 Pro: I bought a laptop from BestBuy in December. It was Windows 10 Home I purchased Windows 10 Pro directly from Microsoft on 9/24. I installed it, but there was a problem getting it activated because “you don’t have a valid digital license or product key…” I thought we discovered...
  9. Can't activate Windows 10 after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro.

Can't activate Windows 10 after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro.: I purchased Windows 10 Pro through the Microsoft Store and I cannot activate it. I was using the bundled Windows 10 Home when I purchased my laptop. The Windows 10 activation troubleshooting tool isn't helping me at all. How do I activate Windows 10 Pro?...
  10. Can't Activate Windows 10 Pro

Can't Activate Windows 10 Pro: I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro and I intend to use it for home but when I tried activating it said it cant connect to my organization's activation server and I get error code 0x8007232B...