Windows 10: Cant recieve emails in Outlook and Windows live mail

Discus and support Cant recieve emails in Outlook and Windows live mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can send emails in Outlook and Windows live mail but cannot receive them any help will be much appreciated?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by john-007, Jan 3, 2021.

1. john-007 Win User

Cant recieve emails in Outlook and Windows live mail

I can send emails in Outlook and Windows live mail but cannot receive them any help will be much appreciated?

:)

john-007, Jan 3, 2021
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 3, 2021
  4. gbi1977 Win User

outlook 2003 vs. outlook live - external POP3 emails

So, I'm trying to configure an external POP3/SMTP account on both of these apps.
    I have all of the details needed: email address, username, password, POP3 server and port, SMTP server and port.

on outlook 2003 - everything works, I got all of my inbox (since January, when I last used it), and I can send emails.

but when configuring the same account on the free outlook.live.com (via 'Connected accounts'), or even on the Windows 10 embedded Mail app, only outgoing email works - but no email (recent or old) has been retrieved into the inbox.

**edit:
    turns out any new email being sent to this POP3 account is recieved, but I can't see any of my old inbox email, between January and yesterday. Outlook 2003 have retrieved them all, but how can I see those emails in outlook live/Win10 Mail?

gbi1977, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Cant recieve emails in Outlook and Windows live mail - Similar Threads - Cant recieve emails

2. Outlook and Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook and Windows Live Mail: Although WLM is long past its sell by date, I still use it and have for many years. Very good email client.Trying to add my Outlook Mail account to WLM and have followed this link for server and setup information -...
  3. Outlook and Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook and Windows Live Mail: Although WLM is long past its sell by date, I still use it and have for many years. Very good email client.Trying to add my Outlook Mail account to WLM and have followed this link for server and setup information -...
  4. Windows mail only send emails. it dosen't recieve emails.

Windows mail only send emails. it dosen't recieve emails.: 00000000000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-only-send-emails-it-dosent-recieve/501c4c52-f9e3-4d79-a5b4-bbf680a85384
  5. Windows mail only send emails. it dosen't recieve emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail only send emails. it dosen't recieve emails.: 00000000000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-only-send-emails-it-dosent-recieve/501c4c52-f9e3-4d79-a5b4-bbf680a85384
  6. Windows Live Mail 2011 to Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Mail 2011 to Outlook: Hi, I have been using Windows Live Mail 2011 and have just purchased a new PC with Windows 10. In layman's terms, how do I transfer all the emails in live mail etc that is on my old PC to outlook in my new PC? The new PC has Mail only, I haven't got around to adding...
  7. Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook: Is there a reliable way to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to an Outlook .pst file? I can see that there are a number of free third party programs that claim to do it but I'm never sure if they can be trusted. I'd like to transfer over the emails I have on my old...
  8. Exporting Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exporting Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2016: I recently went with Microsoft Office 365 and when trying to export emails from Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2016 desktop client using Microsoft Exchange, an error message states there's no email program associated to perform the action and directs me to create an association...
  9. Windows Live Mail and Outlook Challenges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Live Mail and Outlook Challenges: My situation, and please remember I am not computer literate, is that I receive incoming emails in the Windows Live 2012 email inbox, but I cannot send emails from there. I cannot receive emails in Outlook, but I can send from there! Spent an hour and a half on the phone...
  10. Can't recieve or send emails via Windows Live Mail

Can't recieve or send emails via Windows Live Mail: I can't receive or send emails via Windows Live Mail. My email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I have Windows 10. Account: Verizon Server: pop.verizon.net Error Message: The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's...