Windows 10: cant recieve updates

Discus and support cant recieve updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my computer will not update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-recieve-updates/e9d8f143-ab08-43c4-9bc4-6dc41d8df3ce Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tripggg, Feb 24, 2019.

1. tripggg Win User

cant recieve updates

my computer will not update

:)

tripggg, Feb 24, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond cant recieve updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 24, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Feb 24, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

cant recieve updates

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

cant recieve updates

1. cant recieve updates - Similar Threads - cant recieve updates

2. already purchased download but cant find it need to recieve download for install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    already purchased download but cant find it need to recieve download for install: already purchased download but cant find it need to recieve download for install already have key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/already-purchased-download-but-cant-find-it-need/a7d2127a-7a3b-4adc-ac82-99a7e0b93db7
  3. unabe to recieve

unabe to recieve: HELP...I'm unable to receive but can send email via my outlook page. i do have a Verizon address. i can't get anywhere with microsoft help pages. just goes around in circles to me....
  4. Cant recieve emails in Outlook and Windows live mail

Cant recieve emails in Outlook and Windows live mail: I can send emails in Outlook and Windows live mail but cannot receive them any help will be much appreciated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-recieve-emails-in-outlook-and-windows-live/dc558aff-fe61-41b2-a8ee-cbf8ff4557dd
  5. PC not recieving updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC not recieving updates: I am having this problem since a month i am using a Windows 10 Pro version 1909 with a prior Digital License linked to my Microsoft account every time i check for updates , it shows that you are up to date Even my pc doesn't even get the Windows Defender security...
  6. My PC is not recieving updates

My PC is not recieving updates: This problem is persisting since a month I am running a Windows 10 Pro OS with a Prior Digital License linked to my microsoft account I am currently having a windows 10 pro version 1909 please help me I am not even recieving the security intelligence updates....
  7. Windows Not Recieving Updates, Resulting in More Problems

Windows Not Recieving Updates, Resulting in More Problems: Hi**** i was using windows insider but i am not anymore. No help online came other than to check my time and network settings. However, whilst running the network troubleshooting, it said it could not continue due to an error. This occurred to all troubleshooters. For this...
  8. Unyfing Reciever

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unyfing Reciever: My K400+ keyboard logitech stopped working and i downloaded Logitech Unyfing Software and it says no reciever connected HALP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE YOU MICROSOFT...
  9. Windows Updates Just recieved

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Updates Just recieved: Just received Windows updates on both computers Auto. On 64 Bit Received 3-(KB890830) (KB3116900) (KB3119147) On 32Bit Received 4-(KB3106614) (KB890830) (KB3116900) (KB3119147) Everything Went Great 33072
  10. Microphone Recievers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Recievers: Hey guys, this is sorta a strange question. And maybe what I'm trying to do isn't possible - but I feel like it is. I have an Audio-Technica Freeway 200 Series ATW-R250 VHF Receiver.. It has a wireless microphone that connects to it and it will transfer the sound through...