Windows 10: Can't record game voice in Windows 10 Xbox Capture

Discus and support Can't record game voice in Windows 10 Xbox Capture in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, since the major update of last summer, that time when Xbox capture changed its UI, the program started to show problems. When I play games with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TidusCloud, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Can't record game voice in Windows 10 Xbox Capture

Hello, since the major update of last summer, that time when Xbox capture changed its UI, the program started to show problems. When I play games with voiced cutscenesthe things said by game characters, the program will only record the BGM, sound effects and images, but won't record the voices. Strangely, a faint echo can still be heard in the recorded videos. Please tell me what might be wrong with the program or my computer. I am a game blogger so the proper operation of the recording software is very important to me.

Sometimes the program doesn't record the graphics on the lowest section of the game. About 5% of the capture area is not actually recorded, making the game footage incomplete.

:)

TidusCloud, Apr 12, 2020

2. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Can't record game voice in Windows 10 Xbox Capture

Xbox App Game DVR capture save location

Hi Morbid,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for choosing Windows 10.

Unfortunately, You can’t change the storage location of your screenshots or game clips.
    as suggested in this link

Record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10

Game clips and screenshots are saved in the File Explorer\Videos\Captures folder

For more info Visit this link.

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

Thank you.

Ravinath P, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Can't record game voice in Windows 10 Xbox Capture

1. Can't record game voice in Windows 10 Xbox Capture - Similar Threads - Can't record game

2. Voice not recording on game at

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice not recording on game at: So onXbox game bar when I just have game and mic enabled it records my voice but when I record game mic and other apps it somehow picks up my friends voice and everything’s fine. But it can’t record my voice when it’s Like that just friends and game please help...
  3. Voice not recording on game at

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice not recording on game at: So onXbox game bar when I just have game and mic enabled it records my voice but when I record game mic and other apps it somehow picks up my friends voice and everything’s fine. But it can’t record my voice when it’s Like that just friends and game please help...
  4. Xbox game bar, capture screenshot and recording options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar, capture screenshot and recording options: So I’m having a problem with my Xbox game bar where it won’t let me record any clips. Everytime I click onto the record button it says ‘ sorry, this pc does not meet the hardware requirements so record’ could someone help me with my problem?...
  5. Xbox game bar, capture screenshot and recording options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar, capture screenshot and recording options: So I’m having a problem with my Xbox game bar where it won’t let me record any clips. Everytime I click onto the record button it says ‘ sorry, this pc does not meet the hardware requirements so record’ could someone help me with my problem?...
  6. Xbox Game Bar not recording Voice in clips?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar not recording Voice in clips?: so in the past when i clipped the last minute it would record my own voice too but right now when i try to clip it doesnt record the mic even if i was talking and even when the mic was turned on, any help to get it to record my mic when clipping? submitted by...
  7. Can't Record Screen Capturing using Xbox Studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Record Screen Capturing using Xbox Studio: Hi all, I tried to record a game sequence using Xbox Game Bar, yet I got an error saying that my hardware does not support it. I find it hard to believe actually.. I'm using NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030. its driver is up-to-date, as well as the Windows 10 updates. Did anyone...
  8. [help] Xbox game bar does not record my voice or others voices in captures

[help] Xbox game bar does not record my voice or others voices in captures: Xbox game bar to my knowledge is the easiest way to record game clips, and for a while it was working great. Now all of a sudden it records game audio but not voices. I’ve made sure capture settings are set to all and my microphone access is open to other apps. submitted by...
  9. Is it possible to configure the recording settings for xbox game capture?

Is it possible to configure the recording settings for xbox game capture?: Hi, the screen capture via Xbox gaming has been very useful and I prefer it over other programs. The only issue is, I take long recordings and the default settings usually leave me with video files in the range of 6-15 gb. I was wondering if its possible to configure the...
  10. Xbox game bar capture/recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar capture/recording: Hello I had been recording overwtach using xbox capture from xbox game bar for 4 days when i encountered an issue. Since yesterday, the game has started to lag while I am recording. However, i get normal fps if i am mot recording. I have noticed that the temperature has...