Windows 10: Can't Record Mono Audio

Discus and support Can't Record Mono Audio in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I'll try and make this short. I'm trying to record mono audio from my microphone, but it only records the left I did the following: I went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kyabetes, Nov 2, 2019.

1. kyabetes Win User

Can't Record Mono Audio

Hello! I'll try and make this short. I'm trying to record mono audio from my microphone, but it only records the left

I did the following:

I went to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound > Recording > and then I chose the microphone I'm using. When I select it and open Properties > Advanced, there is a 'Default Format' tab. It says that I'm recording into 1 channel, but when I record it actually is only the left. I can't change the channel option because it is grayed out.

:)

kyabetes, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Audio Recorder is not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with recording. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your recording.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Recording Audio troubleshooter

I suggest you to install all the latest audio and Display drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Can't Record Mono Audio

Audio Recording Problem

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to troubleshoot concerns regarding audio:

• Press Windows key + X > Control Panel.
    • Select the drop-down men beside View by: then choose
      Small icons
    • Go to Troubleshooting > Hardware and Sound >
      Recording Audio.
    Give it a try and let us know if you need further assistance.

Regile Reb, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Can't Record Mono Audio

1. Can't Record Mono Audio - Similar Threads - Can't Record Mono

2. Audio recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio recording: How can I test my microphone on my HP Pavillion to ensure it's working correctly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-recording/4102eee7-05c3-4fca-b19d-ad466c42980c
  3. Make audio output mono

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make audio output mono: [ATTACH] How do I make it so that the audio output is mono? https://preview.redd.it/bwmy6couaq961.png?width=242&format=png&auto=webp&s=9af7afeb2da85abe6a1eaa038603f8e7926f984e submitted by /u/36_foxtrot [link] [comments]...
  4. Mono audio troubles

Mono audio troubles: Hi, I’ve been having some problems with the audio in my pc... it seems as though no matter what I do it’s always mono audio. The mono audio setting is off and the realtek audio console is no help to this issue at all. When I turn my main volume slider in the Realtek console...
  5. Windows 10 Camera app records video with MONO audio

Windows 10 Camera app records video with MONO audio: [ATTACH] Info about my system: Computer: 10 year old Dell Inspiron 1564 Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 2004 OS build: 19041.388 Camera app version: 2020.504.40.0 Earlier this day, I was recording a clip of my 1983 Sanyo boombox playing a cassette tape, with...
  6. Some videos only play audio if mono audio is turn on

Some videos only play audio if mono audio is turn on: Starting a few days ago some videos on youtube and twitter would not play any audio at all, however my volume mixer would act as if they were playing audio even though no sound was coming out of my headset. After some messing around I discovered that the muted videos would...
  7. Recording Audio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recording Audio: I'm trying to set up a recording studio using my laptop and aNd confused how to do it. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-audio/fc17e0de-215e-4538-a80b-7359945286f2
  8. audio recordings

audio recordings: I want to make an audio recording, and make a copy on a memory stick to send by mail to a friend to play on a laptop or pc How please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-recordings/9c68afc0-a4a6-4abc-9617-1b215e7a0326
  9. Headphones only outputting audio in mono

Headphones only outputting audio in mono: Hello, I'd like to play Stereo audio when my headphones are plugged in to my 3.5mm audio port, but they are only outputting in Mono. Stereo works when using them through Bluetooth, but I often use them wired and would like them to play Stereo properly that way as well....
  10. Turn On or Off Mono Audio in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Mono Audio in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Mono Audio in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Mono Audio in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 15025, people with partial hearing loss or deafness in one ear can turn on mono audio to have Windows play audio from both the left and right...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech capture record audio into mono

2. cant record audio on pc

3. audacity wont record in mono