Windows 10: Can’t recover Microsoft account after it got hacked into

Discus and support Can’t recover Microsoft account after it got hacked into in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! I’m currently having an issue regarding my Microsoft account which had it’s password and email of choice changed when the email associated with it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Zumb128, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Zumb128 Win User

Can’t recover Microsoft account after it got hacked into

Hi! I’m currently having an issue regarding my Microsoft account which had it’s password and email of choice changed when the email associated with it got hacked into it, though since then, I have managed to get ahold of this original email of mineNow considering that this email goes by the same name that my account does as well as well as how the email that my account is currently associated with has a mailensia domain, a domain used for disposable email addresses, I believe there’s a case to be made for me to be able to talk with a human as opposed to only the automatic system they have in p

:)

Zumb128, Aug 12, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Recover Hacked Microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your Microsoft account is hacker and you are unable to change the password for it. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

Ideally, if the Microsoft account gets comprised or hacked the best option is to change the password for the account. Since you are unable to change the password, I would suggest you to fill the ACSR form and provide as much as accurate information
    possible.

To fill the recovery form, navigate to
    account.live.com/acsr
    and provide the email address, phone number, or username for the account you are trying to recover as well as the other requested information.

You may also want to have a look at the tips to fill the recovery form. To see the tips, select
    No and then select Read the tips for filling out the recovery form
    in the article
    Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 12, 2021
  3. Microsoft Account was hacked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to hear that someone hacked into your Microsoft account.

I understand how frustrating this could be. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to click on the link below for steps to recover your account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-back-blocked-account

Sometimes, you may not receive any notifications if the two steps verification settings is turned off.

Please follow the instructions in the link below and make sure that the setting is turned on.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng1709, Aug 12, 2021
  4. Can’t recover Microsoft account after it got hacked into

My Primary Microsoft account is hacked

Hi Duane,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

As your Microsoft Account got hacked, I suggest you to refer to the below links and check if it helps:

My account has been hacked

How to recover your hacked Microsoft account

“I think my account has been hacked”

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 12, 2021
Thema:

Can’t recover Microsoft account after it got hacked into

1. Can’t recover Microsoft account after it got hacked into - Similar Threads - Can’t recover Microsoft

2. Microsoft Account got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account got hacked: I was watching my settings and i noticed that now my microsoft email is an email that ends in mcmfa.email.I want to change the email, how can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-got-hacked/6af08718-2d82-48ba-978e-117e6fd95719
  3. Microsoft Account got hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account got hacked: I was watching my settings and i noticed that now my microsoft email is an email that ends in mcmfa.email.I want to change the email, how can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-got-hacked/6af08718-2d82-48ba-978e-117e6fd95719
  4. Recover account from Microsoft after hack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover account from Microsoft after hack: My old email address was hacked a few years ago, I’ve been trying many times to unlock the account due to the account t being linked to my Facebook, my account was hacked and all the information changed, security information and passwords. I’ve sent numerous requests to...
  5. Recover account from Microsoft after hack

Recover account from Microsoft after hack: My old email address was hacked a few years ago, I’ve been trying many times to unlock the account due to the account t being linked to my Facebook, my account was hacked and all the information changed, security information and passwords. I’ve sent numerous requests to...
  6. Recover account from Microsoft after hack

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. my account got hacked and i cant recover it

my account got hacked and i cant recover it: for the past 2 weeks, ive tried many ways to recover my hacked account, but all of them failed. i tried making a recovery request several times, but the automated system thinks i didnt answer enough questions, even though i answerd all of them, and terminated it. ive also...
  8. Microsoft account hacked, can't recover

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft account hacked, can't recover: Hi MicrosoftMy Microsoft account was hacked and the reset password email address was changed. I've been following your instructions to recover my account by submitting the restore account form. The form keeps being rejected. Your instructions say, "We recommend that you try...
  9. Recover Hacked Microsoft account

Recover Hacked Microsoft account: my main account has been hacked and i have had details changed and my password has been changed also to get a code the email address is not mine i only recieved any warning after it had be changed to say i had reset my password i then saw three seperate emails with codes to...
  10. How to recover a hacked microsoft account?

How to recover a hacked microsoft account?: I try to help a friend who'se Microsoft Account seems to have been hacked. The hacker has changed the "alternate email account" where Microsoft sends codes etc. to something that looks like a email address at a Chinese ISP 126.com. The hacker has also changed the password...