Windows 10: Can't recover PIN

Discus and support Can't recover PIN in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have encountered myself with this PIN problem. It seems that my laptop has been blocked due to this message: The sign-in option is disabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bumblefish22, May 10, 2022.

1. Can't recover PIN

Hello,I have encountered myself with this PIN problem. It seems that my laptop has been blocked due to this message: The sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. I have log-in with my correct PIN number, and still I am not able to log in. Tried recovering the PIN number, but every time I try to type de code sent to my e-mail, to my surprise the keyboard is also disable. I think i have tried all the option mentioned here and everything has been unsuccessful even waiting 2 hour with my laptop turned on. What can i do?

:)

Bumblefish22, May 10, 2022

2. Recover from sleep without PIN number

You need to execute following steps to recover from sleep without PIN number

Windows Key+I to invoke Settings > Accounts > Sign in options > Click in the Require sign in list box > Choose Never

Vijay_Verma, May 10, 2022
  3. If a person forgets his MS account pin, how can it be recovered?

I tried your suggestion but there was no option to recover, change, or delete my pin.

Charliedog, May 10, 2022
  4. Can't recover PIN

Unable to go into safe mode to change pin

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the error that you are getting after entering the PIN?
    2. Is there any other administrator user account on the laptop?
    3. Are you entering the correct PIN?

If you have signed in with your Microsoft Account, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    How to recover your PIN and password from the lock screen and check if this helps.

If you are not able to recover your PIN or password, then the only way to login to your laptop is to do a
    Custom Installation of Windows, in which you will lose all your applications; however, your user data like pictures, videos, documents, etc., will be saved in Windows.old
    folder.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 10, 2022
Thema:

Can't recover PIN

1. Can't recover PIN - Similar Threads - Can't recover PIN

2. PIN recovering access problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN recovering access problems: Good morning,I hope this email finds you well,Recently I bought a laptop with Windows 11 and unfortunately I forgot the PIN access. However, I cannot recover it because the phone number of my Microsoft account is a old one and I cannot receive the code to retrieve the PIN. In...
  3. PIN recovering access problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN recovering access problems: Good morning,I hope this email finds you well,Recently I bought a laptop with Windows 11 and unfortunately I forgot the PIN access. However, I cannot recover it because the phone number of my Microsoft account is a old one and I cannot receive the code to retrieve the PIN. In...
  4. Can't recover PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't recover PIN: Hello,I have encountered myself with this PIN problem. It seems that my laptop has been blocked due to this message: The sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. I have log-in with my correct PIN number, and still I am not able to...
  5. Can't recover PIN

Can't recover PIN: Hello,I have encountered myself with this PIN problem. It seems that my laptop has been blocked due to this message: The sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. I have log-in with my correct PIN number, and still I am not able to...
  6. How to recover pin if you can't remember Microsoft Login

How to recover pin if you can't remember Microsoft Login: So my friend is letting me borrow his laptop, so I made a separate user in case the screen locked and I had to sign in again. However, I didnt get the chance to make it an Admin user. I want to play a game, but I cant run it since I dont remember the pin. I remember the...
  7. How to recover pin if you can't remember Microsoft Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover pin if you can't remember Microsoft Login: So my friend is letting me borrow his laptop, so I made a separate user in case the screen locked and I had to sign in again. However, I didnt get the chance to make it an Admin user. I want to play a game, but I cant run it since I dont remember the pin. I remember the...
  8. How to recover pin if you can't remember Microsoft Login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. How to recover initial PIN

How to recover initial PIN: Hi support, I don't and can't remember the PIN I used for the user I create for outlook. How can I proceed to recover? Unfortunately, this is the user I need to use for the Microsoft Account, and the Microsoft Store as well. I've try and sent many emails to Microsoft...
  10. Can't recover pin

Can't recover pin: After an update my pin is not working. To recover the password internet is required and wifi is not showing. How do i recover from this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-recover-pin/c7be6783-7048-41a5-a1d2-d98747c6eee2"