Windows 10: Can't redeem 15$ Microsoft gift card

Discus and support Can't redeem 15$ Microsoft gift card in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I got a Microsoft gift card today, but I can't redeem it. I keep on entering the code, but I keep on getting error messages saying "Please try again... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TheGriffinator, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Can't redeem 15$ Microsoft gift card

I got a Microsoft gift card today, but I can't redeem it. I keep on entering the code, but I keep on getting error messages saying "Please try again later."

Thing is, this has been persisting for hours. I've tried on my web browser, the Windows 10 store, and the Xbox One code redemption menus.

:)

TheGriffinator, Dec 31, 2018

2. redeem microsoft gift card !

Hi hamid khaleghi,

Thank you for posting on the Forum.

I understand you are having issues with redeeming Microsoft Gift card.

I suggest you have a look at the information on the link. There are a few ways to redeem the Gift card.

Billing help - Microsoft account

Kind regards,

Viktorija L., Jan 10, 2020
  3. Problems redeeming gift card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description as you want redeem a gift card.

To redeem a Windows Store gift card on your browser.
    For additional details about Windows Store gift cards, see gift card help.

I suggest you to refer the link of Windows Store for more information regarding the issue. (Applies to Windows 10)

Link:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/DisplayHelpContactUsPage/

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Can't redeem 15$ Microsoft gift card

About Redeeming Gift Card

So I redeemed my gift card online, and once I enter Windows Store on my Windows 10 Device, it tells me to either redeem a code, use a mobile number, use a PayPal card or a credit card! How could this be happening? I literally spent money on my gift card
    then it tells me to redeem another gift card!

SneakySneakyNinja, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Can't redeem 15$ Microsoft gift card

1. Can't redeem 15$ Microsoft gift card - Similar Threads - Can't redeem 15$

2. GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM: I bought rocket league rocketeer pack for PC from India. I redeemed the code in Redeem Code page in Microsoft and it told that my pack is ready. I launched Rocket league via Epic Games in which I was logged in to the same account as in the Microsoft redeem page. But now, I...
  3. GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM: I bought rocket league rocketeer pack for PC from India. I redeemed the code in Redeem Code page in Microsoft and it told that my pack is ready. I launched Rocket league via Epic Games in which I was logged in to the same account as in the Microsoft redeem page. But now, I...
  4. Gift card not redeeming!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift card not redeeming!: I'm trying to redeem my gift card but the thing keeps saying "PUR-UnknownExternalError and wait a bit" i'm confused on what to do. Really need some help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-card-not-redeeming/0b160ce1-142a-466f-a6bd-f4c8ae35bf55
  5. Microsoft Redeem $10 Gift Card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Redeem $10 Gift Card: Hello, I ordered three $10 Microsoft gift cards and did not receive an email or sign that I had gotten the gift cards that I bought. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-redeem-10-gift-card/e1f8bc4f-41ad-4628-b66c-5709a5826c94
  6. Can't redeem a gift card - 24 digits

Can't redeem a gift card - 24 digits: I have a Microsoft gift card with 24 digits. The Card # is 19 Digits and the Activate#, the one with the barcode, is 24 digits. This is a blue card on the front. However the redeem page asks for a 25 digit code. I'm going nuts. Any answers....
  7. Can't find code for redeeming gift for microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find code for redeeming gift for microsoft: [ATTACH] When It says "It'll be added to..." I can't find it in my email. How do I find the code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-code-for-redeeming-gift-for-microsoft/c6f570d7-fb61-4aca-8f91-5c35265317c4
  8. My friend can't redeem gift card code

My friend can't redeem gift card code: A friend bought a Microsoft Store digital card and cannot redeem it on his account. To try things I bought a 15 dollar code he tried to redeem it on his account and it failed with the same error his 50 dollar code was giving. I then tried redeeming on my account and it worked...
  9. How to redeem Microsoft rewards gift card money?

How to redeem Microsoft rewards gift card money?: Hi. I have been using Microsoft rewards for some time now and I was finally able to redeem a Microsoft 5 dollar gift card. I followed all the instruction listed on the screen and received 5 US dollars in my account balance. Now, the question I have is how do I redeem this...
  10. help redeem gift card

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    help redeem gift card: I have a google play gift card how and can I use it here my husband has a poker game he wants to use it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-redeem-gift-card/7ffceeb0-fc29-4b31-b272-6d0b5844405c"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later.