Windows 10: Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code

Discus and support Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I gifted my sister who lives at the same house as me Minecraft windows 10 starter edition. And she cant redeem her code because apparently the region... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NIKOLEON1, Feb 26, 2021.

1. NIKOLEON1 Win User

Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code

I gifted my sister who lives at the same house as me Minecraft windows 10 starter edition.

And she cant redeem her code because apparently the region that it was bought was different. Even though we live in the same house and my payment is in the same country.
    And i cant refund my purchase as well.

:)

NIKOLEON1, Feb 26, 2021

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

Hi Arsalan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting a prompt to purchase Minecraft Starter Edition. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below

• Where did you redeem the code?
    • Where and when you are getting this purchase prompt?

However, we would like to inform you that Minecraft Bedrock Edition is not available in Microsoft Store. In Microsoft Store you will have the Minecraft Starter and Master collection.

If you have redeemed the code in Mojang website and installed the Bedrock edition from Mojang, then we will suggest you to reinstall the game from Mojang website and sign in with the same account, which was
    used for redemption.

Minecraft Starter collection is all together a different game, which you have to purchase separately from Microsoft Store.

I would also suggest you to contact the Mojang support team for further assistance on this issue.

Mojang Team:
    https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new?ref=footer

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code

Redeeming windows 10 edition of minecraft

Hello, I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 edition of minecraft in 2017, which I was able to get from having the java edition. I have the default game downloaded on my PC, but the code did not seem to work.

Edit: The link to redeem the code from mojang's sight brought me to the microsoft "redeem" page, but the code is listed as "already redeemed," even though this does not show up in my account page.

DavidSchroeder8, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code

1. Cant redeem minecraft starter edition code - Similar Threads - Cant redeem minecraft

2. Cant reinstall Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant reinstall Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows: A couple years ago I bought my son the green Gateway Laptop that included the Minecraft Starter Edition. After a couple months of not playing the game, we booted the pc back up and tried to run Minecraft. It kept giving errors saying Gold was required to play the game. This...
  3. Cant reinstall Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant reinstall Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows: A couple years ago I bought my son the green Gateway Laptop that included the Minecraft Starter Edition. After a couple months of not playing the game, we booted the pc back up and tried to run Minecraft. It kept giving errors saying Gold was required to play the game. This...
  4. I cant redeem my minecraft code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant redeem my minecraft code: minecraft java edition gift card but when i tried to redeem it it said this product doesnt exist anymore and the site that i bought it from told me to contact microsoft. What should i do?...
  5. I cant redeem my minecraft code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant redeem my minecraft code: minecraft java edition gift card but when i tried to redeem it it said this product doesnt exist anymore and the site that i bought it from told me to contact microsoft. What should i do?...
  6. Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle: Hey, I bought the Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle I received everything besides the 700 Minecoins. I did everything it said to claim the 700 Minecoins but I still did not receive it. is there anything I can do about this or can someone help me?...
  7. Redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?: Hello, I originally purchased Minecraft for the PC on 23rd April 2012, several different sites say that if you bought the Java Edition of Minecraft before October 19, 2018, then you can redeem a free copy of the Windows 10 version. On my Mojang account, under 'My games' it...
  8. Minecraft Windows Edition: Redeem Code Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows Edition: Redeem Code Failure: As a lot of people know, If you have owned Minecraft: Java Edition you receive a free code to redeem the Windows Edition of Minecraft. However when I attempted to Redeem my code it told me that the code I had was already redeemed. Microsoft Store recommended I checked my...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Redeem Code Stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Redeem Code Stolen: Hello everyone! I was hoping to get an answer on how to retrieve the account. Someone I know took the account by going on to my PC when I wasn't looking and will not in anyway give it back. I have all the log in information such as passwords and old redeem code hoping I...
  10. Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition: recentemente comprei o minecraft java edition, o minecraft windows 10 edition era grátis através do código de resgate, mas quando você não tem o código ele não aparece de jeito nenhum. Assim:[ATTACH]...