Windows 10: Can't reduce the window or open multiples

Discus and support Can't reduce the window or open multiples in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I reduce the screen or have two open on the same screen as minimized... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MGK+524, Nov 20, 2018.

1. MGK+524 Win User

Can't reduce the window or open multiples

How do I reduce the screen or have two open on the same screen as minimized

:)

MGK+524, Nov 20, 2018

2. i cant open multiple apps on windows 10

Hi Jacklyn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

• What happens when you try to open multiple apps?

• What exact error message are you get when you try to open multiple apps?

• Are you referring to Windows app or Desktop app?

I would suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open multiple apps that you want.

• Right click on the task bar.

• From the jump menu select Show all windows side by side.
    I also suggest you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with the above information, so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

a pop up asking if I want to stay on the page or leave it appears. How do I get rid of it?

Hi,

If your using Internet Explorer then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open internet Explorer.

• Press Alt + T + O + T.

• Uncheck the option “Warn me when closing multiple tabs”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't reduce the window or open multiples - Similar Threads - Can't reduce window

2. Multiple Tabs Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Tabs Open: When I have multiple tabs open in Chrome I can not go back to the tabs already opened. It happens with Edge as well. My computer is affected by this problem as well. I just got this computer yesterday. Device name DustinGrant Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz...
  3. Multiple Tabs Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Tabs Open: When I have multiple tabs open in Chrome I can not go back to the tabs already opened. It happens with Edge as well. My computer is affected by this problem as well. I just got this computer yesterday. Device name DustinGrant Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz...
  4. multiple apps not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple apps not opening: I have issues opening some apps like ableton live,assassing creed 3,freepiano etc.It starts , loads then crashes without error.moreover i have noticed that windows debugger app wont even open..these problems are solved while opening via new user account.i have attached crash...
  5. multiple apps not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple apps not opening: I have issues opening some apps like ableton live,assassing creed 3,freepiano etc.It starts , loads then crashes without error.moreover i have noticed that windows debugger app wont even open..these problems are solved while opening via new user account.i have attached crash...
  6. Multiple Explorers.exe Opening.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Explorers.exe Opening.: So my pc started being VERY SLOW for some odd reason and when i check the task manager to see what might be the problem, i saw 2 explorers opened at once There was no file explorer opened only the task explorer.exe 1 of these processes actually was hogging 95% of my ram so i...
  7. opening multiple windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    opening multiple windows: I'm curious if there's a way to open multiple windows of a game. Is it possible? If yes then how can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-multiple-windows/4998a5c0-bd83-46af-be90-6ef1ccaa6e1c
  8. Opening multiple windows with Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening multiple windows with Windows Explorer: It seems kinda random to me but mostly when I open a second window it opens on top the the first window, but some times it opens next to the first window. Is there any way that could be made default? 82419
  9. Can't reduce character display sizes

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't reduce character display sizes: My character display sizes are far, far too big and I can't reduce them. Please help 16393
  10. Multiple Selection -> Open With?

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Selection -> Open With?: Let's say I want to multiple files at once with a specific app. I selected multiple files, and then right click. Where is the open with option? How can I fix this? 31640