Windows 10: Can't Refund Game

Discus and support Can't Refund Game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello guys... I have a problem when trying to refund the Minecraft for Windows 10 game that I bought today in Microsoft Store. I read the Fac, I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FilipeSV, Feb 4, 2019.

1. FilipeSV Win User

Can't Refund Game

Hello guys...

I have a problem when trying to refund the Minecraft for Windows 10 game that I bought today in Microsoft Store.

I read the Fac, I went to the my "account" and then "payment & billing" and I didn't found a button or anything else to refund the game. Is this game unnable of beeing refund? I really don't find anything to resolve my problem.

Can someone help me please?

:)

FilipeSV, Feb 4, 2019

2. Refund for a game I purchased

Hi,

We can assist you in troubleshooting the issue so you can play the game on your computer. To further isolate your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What game are you trying to play?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • What is exactly happening to the game when you tried to launch it.

For issues with purchases and refund requests, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call from them on this

link
    so they can review your purchase details.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Blyatka Win User

Can't Refund Game

Refund for bought game

hi i bought a game less than 14days ago and i want a refund it is my european union right to have a refund if asked in less than 14 days, but cant issue a refund on the game the regullar way.

i want a refund and i want it now.

Blyatka, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Can't Refund Game

1. Can't Refund Game - Similar Threads - Can't Refund Game

2. Game refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game refund: I have minecraft on my computer. When i go to play it i get a pop up saying “ purchase this app again, when you got a refund on minecraft it was removed from your device” i never got a refund or did anything like that. I want my game back...
  3. Game refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game refund: I have minecraft on my computer. When i go to play it i get a pop up saying “ purchase this app again, when you got a refund on minecraft it was removed from your device” i never got a refund or did anything like that. I want my game back...
  4. Can't refund any games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't refund any games.: Hello everybody, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a month ago but couldn't play untill 2 weeks ago because I couldn't install anything from the microsoft store. When I finally got to play the game it didn't meet my expectations at all and wanted to get a refund. The...
  5. refund game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund game: I recently made an Account to purchase Minecraft without realizing I already had a Microsoft account . I am unable to download it and unable to get a refund. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-game/f90ae008-5560-4c06-a0e5-250ab9c6c030
  6. Refunding a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refunding a game: I bought minecraft online off the store but i got the wrong version and im not sure how to refund. can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-a-game/62bf384f-3790-40c5-a80f-c8953993e0cc
  7. Game Refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Refund: I recently purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition so I can play with friends. Just like many other people, I didn't realize that I needed Java edition to play with friends. Is there any way I can get a refund for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?...
  8. refund for purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund for purchased game: I recently purchased minecraft for my son's new computer. Microsoft will not allow me to add the new computer as a device to my account, so I am unable to install it. I want a refund for the game I can't download or use. I can't figure out how to get a refund....
  9. Refunding a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding a game: Dear, A couple of days ago, 10/24/2019, I bought a game on the Microsoft app store, Minecraft to be specific. It was a game I've been willing to buy for a long time, but after about an hour of playing the game, i figured it wasn't really what I wanted. I did some...
  10. Refunding games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding games: Well I recently bought a game called forza horizon 4 with car pass and vip pass and I found out that the game wasn’t fun so can I refund it ? Because i cant see request a refund button...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant refund game windows 10