Windows 10: Can't register Isilo

Discus and support Can't register Isilo in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just purchased Isilo, thinking I would receive a registration code, but I didn't. So what now? It's still asking for a registration code and I've got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SteffenDay, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Can't register Isilo

I just purchased Isilo, thinking I would receive a registration code, but I didn't. So what now? It's still asking for a registration code and I've got nothing. I've searched for answers and nobody seems to be having this problem. Am I missing something?

:)

SteffenDay, Feb 18, 2019
  2. l3eto Win User

iSilo app for eBooks

Hello

I downloaded the iSilo app on my Windows 8 phone w/out a problem.

Then I upload some iSilo eBooks at the SkyDrive, now when I try to download from SkyDrive then "tap to open" is giving me the following message: Search for app in the Store? I answer NO and then it takes me back to the "tap to open" screen.

I do not need to find another app, and I do not know if the file was downloaded, and I can not read not read it from the iSilo app.

Is there something wrong that I am doing?

Please advise

Thank you very much

l3eto, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Isilo for Lumia

Hello Joe

Thanks for your reply but it didnt work. When I clicked on the link, it took me to the isilo page which said 'this app cant work on your phone ' or something to that effect.

RudolfEzeani, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Can't register Isilo

Isilo for Lumia

I downloaded iSilo from the store a few weeks ago but was unable to pay for the licence. for some reason the app wouldnt permit me to put in my card details as it had stated the UK as my country when I live in Nigeria. It wouldnt change that field so I decided
    to use the app anyway since I was still in the trial period. Now I want to pay for the licence and cant find the app in the store. When I click on the app on my phone it tells me to go to the 'windows phone marketplace'. But there is no iSilo there. Seems
    it has been removed. Whats happening? Can you recommend another book reader?

RudolfEzeani, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Can't register Isilo

1. Can't register Isilo - Similar Threads - Can't register Isilo

2. Can't register Windows 11 Pro Arm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't register Windows 11 Pro Arm: MS Windows 11 Pro Arm: Device name KEKNAKMAILC84B8Processor Apple Silicon 3.20 GHz 4 processorsInstalled RAM 8.00 GBDevice ID 6AFF4DB8-563A-4D67-83FA-524C4EC890E6Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA775System type 64-bit operating system, ARM-based processorPen and touch Pen...
  3. Can't register Windows 11 Pro Arm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't register Windows 11 Pro Arm: MS Windows 11 Pro Arm: Device name KEKNAKMAILC84B8Processor Apple Silicon 3.20 GHz 4 processorsInstalled RAM 8.00 GBDevice ID 6AFF4DB8-563A-4D67-83FA-524C4EC890E6Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA775System type 64-bit operating system, ARM-based processorPen and touch Pen...
  4. can't register my laptop in ms account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can't register my laptop in ms account: I have a YOGA laptop I purchased new from Bestbuy. I have never been able to register it as a device. When I try to register, the registration form states that the serial number is not recognized. OTHER 2 computers registered just fine some time ago....
  5. can't register my laptop in ms account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't register my laptop in ms account: I have a YOGA laptop I purchased new from Bestbuy. I have never been able to register it as a device. When I try to register, the registration form states that the serial number is not recognized. OTHER 2 computers registered just fine some time ago....
  6. Can't register window insider program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't register window insider program: Hi, when I try to register for the window insider program it keeps giving me this error message. Pls, help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-register-window-insider-program/c3d37a64-54f7-42b2-bba0-fc9a000b16d3
  7. Old Quicken can't register

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old Quicken can't register: I have Quicken 2006 and continue to use it because the newer versions just don't work well for me (I've tried). It's easy to install, but of course, I can't register the program with Intuit because it's so old. How do I change the Registry so Quicken doesn't keep asking me...
  8. Headset microphone registered but can't connect.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset microphone registered but can't connect.: I own a Turtle Beach Elite 800x, I usually have it connected via Bluetooth and the microphone work fine, have to connect it in Audio Devices sometimes though. Haven't used it in a week and discovered this morning that while Audio Devices registers the audio in the Playback...
  9. Microsoft Live Account - Can't register

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Live Account - Can't register: I am trying to set up a Microsoft account to access Cortana, but MS keep on rejecting my password because of unacceptable characters. The password I want to use (I will change it) is Wacfr0[Live0] - it has at least 2 upper case characters, at least 2 lower case characters, at...
  10. Can't seem to register for the Macrium Relect Forum?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can't seem to register for the Macrium Relect Forum?: Hi, After reading how folks on this forum swear by Macrium Reflect I decided to give it a shot. To make a long story short I downloaded and Installed Macrium Reflect Free today but when I went to register on their help forum I was told that Free Version users can't post on...