Windows 10: Can't register window insider program

Discus and support Can't register window insider program in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, when I try to register for the window insider program it keeps giving me this error message. Pls, help me!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shadow_514, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Can't register window insider program

Hi, when I try to register for the window insider program it keeps giving me this error message. Pls, help me!

:)

Shadow_514, Jul 3, 2021
  2. John Fer Win User

insider Program activaction

Hi Rahul,

For you to join the Windows Insider Program, we suggest following the steps provided on this
    link. Please make sure that you are registered to the Insider program. Once registered, you can now install the Windows 10 Insider Preview for
    your device.

Let us know if you have other concern.

John Fer, Jul 3, 2021
  3. Receiving preview Windows updates even I'm not opt-in for the Insider Program

Hi Red,

This issue installing Windows Insider could have happened due to the version of your Windows. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Which version of Windows are you running?
    • Have you tried registering on Windows Insider?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article.
    This will give you a step to stop receiving Windows Insider updates.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Jul 3, 2021
  4. Can't register window insider program

Get a Windows 10 licence for free if you register on Windows Insider

from Gabe Aul today : http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...changes-to-windows-10-insider-preview-builds/

well from the sounds of it, anyone who UPGRADED to windows 10 Preview wont have to do anything as it already has your Serial win 7/8.1 key logged.

The crux of it is this:

• Do you want to continue as a Windows Insider and keep getting preview builds after 7/29?
    • Or do you want to upgrade your Genuine Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 system that has been getting Windows 10 Insider Preview builds to the 7/29 release and stop being an Insider?
    “I want to continue as a Windows Insider!” If you want to continue as a Windows Insider past 7/29 there is nothing you need to do. You’re already opted in and receiving builds in the Fast or Slow ring depending upon your selection. This is prerelease software and is activated with a prerelease key. Each individual build will expire after a time, but you’ll continue to receive new builds so by the time an older prerelease build expires you’ll have received a new one. Since we’re continuing the Windows Insider Program you’ll be able to continue receiving builds and those builds will continue to be activated under the terms of the Windows Insider Program. We provide ISOs for these builds for recovery from any significant problems, but they are still pre-release software. As part of the program we’ll upgrade Insiders to what is for all intents and purposes the same build as what other customers will get on 7/29, but that will be just another build for Insiders, and those who stay in the program will simply get the next build after as well.

“I want to opt out of the Windows Insider Program on 7/29.” If you decide to opt-out of the program and upgrade to the 7/29 build you will be subject to exactly the same terms and conditions that govern the offer* that was extended to all Genuine Windows 7 and 8.1 customers. This is not a path to attain a license for Windows XP or Windows Vista systems. If your system upgraded from a Genuine Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 license it will remain activated, but if not, you will be required to roll back to your previous OS version or acquire a new Windows 10 license. If you do not roll back or acquire a new license the build will eventually expire.

It is our hope that the vast majority of Windows Insiders who have been with us since we announced the program last year will continue forward, and it was in that light that we authored the blog post about upcoming changes to the program. I regret that this caused confusion about who was or was not eligible for the Windows 10 upgrade offer, but hope that this helps to clarify.

Thanks,
    g

AlienIsGOD, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

Can't register window insider program

1. Can't register window insider program - Similar Threads - Can't register window

2. can't leave the insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't leave the insider program: my Windows 11 keeps showing windows ran into insider problem. I tried to leave insiders program from the settings but when it go into that page it says that I'm not in the program....
  3. Can't reach windows insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reach windows insider program: I can't reach the windows insider program, even though my network is fine, has anyone experienced this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reach-windows-insider-program/1140a2d7-9f6d-4532-a046-0097a051a89f
  4. Can't reach windows insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reach windows insider program: I can't reach the windows insider program, even though my network is fine, has anyone experienced this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reach-windows-insider-program/1140a2d7-9f6d-4532-a046-0097a051a89f
  5. You are not registered as a Windows Insider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You are not registered as a Windows Insider: I am attempting to leave as a Windows Insider.It is impossible to leave.I have tried it all to leave.If I click on leave Windows Insider Program in Settings/Windows Update, it takes me toa web page https://insider.windows.com/en-us/leave-programand I sign in and it states...
  6. Unable to register for insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to register for insider program: Hello, I am trying to download Windows 11 ARM to run on a Mac M1 virtual machine. When I go to the download page https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewARM64 I'm directed to register for the insider program however when I click the "Learn more"...
  7. Unable to register for insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to register for insider program: Hello, I am trying to download Windows 11 ARM to run on a Mac M1 virtual machine. When I go to the download page https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewARM64 I'm directed to register for the insider program however when I click the "Learn more"...
  8. Can't access to Windows Insider Program.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access to Windows Insider Program.: Hello everyone. I am having issues accessing the Windows Insider Program because the diagnostic data is not set to optional diagnostic data. Here is the full message: "To manage the Windows Insider Program settings for your device and allow it to stay in the Windows...
  9. Can't join Windows insider program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't join Windows insider program: When i click on "Get started" in settings, i get the error "We were not able to talk to our service right now. Please try again later." Thanks in advance[ATTACH]...
  10. Cannot register for Windows Insider Program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot register for Windows Insider Program: I tried to register the windows insider program using my hotmail account at https://insider.windows.com/, but after I click the submit button, I receive this failure: [ATTACH]I also tried to log in my windows 10 using this account and register in control panel, still not...