Windows 10: Cant reinstall Mail and Calendar app with a constant 0x80073D05 error

Discus and support Cant reinstall Mail and Calendar app with a constant 0x80073D05 error in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The problem started after getting Office 365 so I uninstalled the Mail and Calendar app. Then a week later I missed it and tried reinstalling but keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sn0wf1ake1, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Cant reinstall Mail and Calendar app with a constant 0x80073D05 error

The problem started after getting Office 365 so I uninstalled the Mail and Calendar app. Then a week later I missed it and tried reinstalling but keep getting this error. All other apps update fine and I can install new apps perfectly fine. Have tried everything Google suggest and nothing works.

Why does Microsoft Store still suck so much?

submitted by /u/sn0wf1ake1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sn0wf1ake1, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Alan0073 Win User

Mail not reinstalling with error 0x80073D05

I am running Windows 10.

My mail stopped syncing so I uninstalled it using the following:

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* I remove-appxpackage

When going to the store to reinstall it I get the following error:

Try that again

Something when wrong

The error code is 0x80073D05 incase you need it.

Any suggestions?

Alan0073, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Mail not reinstalling with error 0x80073D05

Hi Ali,

Before proceeding with the issue, I would like to know the below information.

• Are you trying to Sync mails to Windows mail app?

• Which is the mail account are you referring to?

• Do you have the Mail app installed still? If so you should see a folder inside the Packages folder named: microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe
    These 0x80073D05 error messages can appear during program installation, while a Microsoft Corporation-related software program is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system

I suggest you to follow the steps below to fix the issue.

Method 1: Try restarting the machine and see if that helps if not you may need to get into task manager to delete the traces of mail if any, that may still be using something on that folder.

Method 2: Try disabling the third part antivirus running on the computer, to check whether the third party application is causing the issue.

Disable the third party Antivirus program running on the computer.

I suggest you to
    disable the third party Antivirus Running.

• Right Click on start button,

• Select Control panel.

• Go to Programs and features.

• Right click on the Third party Antivirus program which you are running and Click on
        disable to disable it.
    THIRD PARTY LINK DISCLAIMER:

Disclaimer: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software can
    be solved. Usage of Third Party Software are done at your own risk.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store app troubleshooter.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...790db/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Request you to revert back to us with the update regarding the reinstalling mail app issue, we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Cant reinstall Mail and Calendar app with a constant 0x80073D05 error

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Cant reinstall Mail and Calendar app with a constant 0x80073D05 error :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Cant reinstall Mail and Calendar app with a constant 0x80073D05 error

1. Cant reinstall Mail and Calendar app with a constant 0x80073D05 error - Similar Threads - Cant reinstall Mail

2. mail and calendar app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mail and calendar app: I cannot download mail and calendar app from MS Store. I get message there is something wrong, try again, code 0x80070426. Have tried several times over last couple of days with same message....
  3. Mail and calendar Reinstallation issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and calendar Reinstallation issue: while reinstalling mail and calendar app from Microsoft store, it shows that ur device is not compitable. Please suggest the solutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-reinstallation-issue/7fd1167b-130b-4c5e-ad17-426431995923
  4. Mail and Calendar App not reinstalling

Mail and Calendar App not reinstalling: Hi, Recently, my Mail and Calendar app that came pre-installed on my Surface Pro computer stopped working. I would click on it and nothing would open. I have had this happen previously with other apps its only just started happening and I'm not sure why and to fix the...
  5. Microsoft Store app not reinstalling--error code 0x80073D05

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store app not reinstalling--error code 0x80073D05: I uninstalled the Office app from the Microsoft store and am trying to reinstall it. It downloads all the way, but it only installs to 90% before encountering error code 0x80073D05. I've restarted my computer, reset the Store, and reset the cache with wsreset.exe. I've...
  6. keep getting error code 0X80073D05 when trying to reinstall app

keep getting error code 0X80073D05 when trying to reinstall app: I'm trying to reinstall an app from windows microsoft store spotify, but keep getting: Error Code 0X80073D05 Ive already tried all suggested solutions such as: uninstall and reinstall app restarting computer various times waiting a few days CCleaner wsreset.exe...
  7. Calendar and Mail app

Calendar and Mail app: Mail app stopped working. Hotmail email was fine but linked gmail refused to sync. Could not access "manage accounts" - nothing happened when clicking on account names for either hotmail or gmail. Tried resetting the app as suggested in help but now cant even open the...
  8. Trying to uninstall and reinstall Mail and Calendar app

in Browsers and Email
    Trying to uninstall and reinstall Mail and Calendar app: I have uninstalled the mail and calendar app per Windows PowerShell, now I can't get it to install per the command, get-appxpackage*microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps*|remove-appxpackage. It removed it, but now it is saying that command does not work. I started all this...
  9. Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar App: By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated. [img] 42744
  10. reinstall "Mail & Calendar" on 10162

reinstall "Mail & Calendar" on 10162: Anyone know how to reinstall "Mail & Calendar" on 10162? 7861
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80073D05 error mail app