Windows 10: Can't Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition

Discus and support Can't Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I'm trying to reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 Bedrock Edition on my computer after changing my PC's hardware. I have a friend that can only play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by purplesayshi, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Can't Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition

Hi. I'm trying to reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 Bedrock Edition on my computer after changing my PC's hardware. I have a friend that can only play on pocket edition, so having this version of the game is really vital in order to play with her.Every time I go to the Microsoft Store logged into the account I used before to log into the account I use for Bedrock and click on the game it says "Buy Now". I'm not clicking on the starter pack or master pack. Only the base game. I got Minecraft Java Edition before October of 2018, and earlier this year 2021 I realized that I was able to pla

:)

purplesayshi, Jun 12, 2021

2. Minecraft Bedrock edition

Hey there, cRz EmraldDrift

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I have just done a search on Minecraft Bedrock edition and could not find it. Are you sure it was Minecraft Bedrock edition, and not another edition of Minecraft?

I have also looked on your Xbox profile and found that you do not have Minecraft Bedrock Edition in the games you have played. You seem to have the following: Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Please can you check to make sure it shows under My purchases on https://account.microsoft.com

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jun 12, 2021
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

EDIT: It turns out the free offer ended 15 days ago ;(

Hello MaliaT,

I myself bought Minecraft Java in 2013 and I am a proud Owner of Minecraft Bedrock since 2018.

So I can tell what you mean.

First of all:

To redeem a code for Minecraft Bedrock, you must have bought Minecraft Java before the 19th October 2018 and you must have Windows 10 installed on your Computer.

Minecraft Bedrock is only available for Windows 10.

You can't install it on Windows 7 or even 8.1.

To redeem the code:

>Go to the Mojang website and login into your Mojang account (assuming you have one and you know your password)

Link: Mojang Studios Account

> click Redeem under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

> you should be automatically sent to the Microsoft Store

> click Redeem and enter the code

> Now open the Microsoft Store App and search Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and install it

> launch it after you installed it

Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of Minecraft Bedrock!

William N. Henze, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Can't Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition

1. Can't Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Bedrock Edition - Similar Threads - Can't Reinstall Minecraft

2. Can't install Minecraft bedrock edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Minecraft bedrock edition?: 1 If you can't install minecraft, try to check the computer updates.2 open microsoft store > collection and click recover updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-bedrock-edition/007bc18c-8c42-4b5a-bb33-ec67025b8a72
  3. Can't install Minecraft bedrock edition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Minecraft bedrock edition?: 1 If you can't install minecraft, try to check the computer updates.2 open microsoft store > collection and click recover updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-bedrock-edition/007bc18c-8c42-4b5a-bb33-ec67025b8a72
  4. Can't open minecraft bedrock edition

Can't open minecraft bedrock edition: Hello, I recently installed Minecraft Bedrock editon on my PC and every time I click it it loads then stops and shuts down. I tried reseting the app and reinstalling it and even switched to administrator but nothing has worked. Please help...
  5. Can't log in to Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to Minecraft Bedrock Edition.: So, I recently downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Edition. However, I can't sign in to my Minecraft Account. There's a button that says 'sign in', but when I press it, it just gives me different options to buy minecraft. What should I do? I put the screenshots below.[ATTACH]...
  6. Trying to reinstall Minecraft Bedrock Win10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to reinstall Minecraft Bedrock Win10 edition: Probably 9 months ago if I had to guess, I first installed Minecraft Bedrock on my Windows 10 PC. Just recently, I had reset my drives and reinstalled Windows. Now when I go to get Minecraft from the Microsoft store, I have no option other than to buy it. When I did get it...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I bought Minecraft java edition well before 2018, I dont know why I am not able to download bedrock edition for windows 10.... All the youtube videos do not help since I simply do not have the "free" code to download the game....
  8. minecraft bedrock edition

minecraft bedrock edition: how do i refund minecraft bedrock Edition? but i played it already 2h. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition/847dfb10-4ec4-41c0-aaf2-e1a3e3963cf6
  9. Trying to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10/bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10/bedrock edition: Hi, Recently I've been trying to play Minecraft with a friend who only has the game on Xbox, so I decided to try and play using Minecraft bedrock/windows 10 edition. Knowing that I had the game before October 2018, I thought I could redownload Minecraft Windows 10 Edition...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition: My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he tried to type the code...